Moderator: WatchMaster

kontiki_tom
Starting poster

something for devon

Post by kontiki_tom »

Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

Thank you for thinking of me when doing and naming this thread. I feel honored. I didn't think anyone remembered that I liked women with leather bracelets. Those ladies are very nice.
WhiteCollarWorker
Power poster

Post by WhiteCollarWorker »

Last edited by WhiteCollarWorker on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaphod74
Power poster

Post by Zaphod74 »

And I like them too :D
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

WhiteCollarWorker wrote:
Devon wrote:I didn't think anyone remembered that I liked women with leather bracelets. Those ladies are very nice.
I like them too. That brown one is exactly the best looking kind of bracelet.
Nice, more people like me! I like these kinds of bracelets best, as shown below. Black, plain leather bracelets with buttons, instead of straps, to hold the bracelet together. The buttons are more discrete than straps and I like it that way. Yeah, I'm a simple guy with simple (but particular) tastes. The first girl is from the thread Random Party Time Pics.

WhiteCollarWorker
Power poster

Last edited by WhiteCollarWorker on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

Great pics!
This picture from the Veronica Romeo thread is exactly the kind of bracelet that I like seeing girls wearing. In my opinion, it doesn't get any better than this. That bracelet is simply perfect.

kontiki_tom
Starting poster

Post by kontiki_tom »

WhiteCollarWorker
Power poster

Last edited by WhiteCollarWorker on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

Great pics everybody! I thought this thread would die after a few contributions, but it just keeps coming. Marvelous!

Where do you find all these photos? Could you give me a hint or a link, so I can search for some more myself. Getting pics of girls with leather bracelets is even harder than getting pics of girls wearing watches. What kind of search words should you use?

I managed to find some more of that girl from the second photo at http://www.andreas-pump.de/Manga_1.html.

I also hope that the moderators either stay oblivious of the non-watchgirl content in this thread or approve of it.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
kontiki_tom
Starting poster

Post by kontiki_tom »

I try my best...
Image ImageImageImageImage
kontiki_tom
Starting poster

Post by kontiki_tom »

Image Image
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

Thanks a lot again! Those two women look so damn good with those bracelets.

Thanks for replying to my question! The German girls are great when it comes to watch/bracelet fetishism it seems. I'll see if I can find anything at fotocommunity.de. Now I at least have somewhere to start.

Are you from a german speaking country? I'm Swedish, but I know german quite well. That's why I've posted several pics of German women wearing watches. I guess you also like girls wearing cuff bracelets or are you just doing this out of the goodness in your heart? (stupid thing won't let me answer your message from the inbox, so I thought I'd write it here instead).

Image Image
kontiki_tom
Starting poster

one more of the beauty

Post by kontiki_tom »

enjoy the weekend ...
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

I've found some from fotocommunity.de, but it's hard to find any good ones (or any at all). These are from: http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/610882 and http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/790710.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image