Kirsten at WatchGirls.net

Axcent, Guess, Fossil and all other cuff style watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

WatchMaster
Site Admin

Kirsten at WatchGirls.net

Post by WatchMaster »

A new girl at WatchGirls.net!

Kirsten is wearing an Axcent Seduction, kindly donated by one of WatchGirls.net's members (thanks!).

I will do more and bigger updates soon, just have to get started and get everything into gear! WatchGirls.net members: please don't hesitate to requests other watch/girl types :)

Image Image
http://clips4sale.com/111786 WatchGirls Clip Store - exclusive high quality watch fetish clips
http://www.watchgirls.net WatchGirls.net - hot girls, big watches, requests, videos and more
Lollas2
Starting poster

Post by Lollas2 »

Great pics!
Worth paying for! I would like to see a girl wearing more than one wide watch, for exampel Axcent the cuff and Axcent Seduction, Great to see all the donation in cuffwatches the diesel wide cuff would also be great!

Thanks
Lollas2 :D
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

I know it's strange but I've seen it some times and liked it - have you ever thought about putting a watch around a girl's ankles or juse it to tie her up (both hands together) ? :)

-andi
Lollas2
Starting poster

Post by Lollas2 »

I have thougt of around the ankle, that would be cool to see! butI havent thought about the other suggestion. :)
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

Lollas2 wrote:I have thougt of around the ankle, that would be cool to see! butI havent thought about the other suggestion. :)
it looks very nice but only possible with watches you can open entirely or the wirstband so long that it fits around both wrists.

-andi