WG.net

Please join our great community and share!
It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:49 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:42 pm
Posts: 2446
Location: CA, US
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

From Watchselfie. Love the first one, then woman at the bar. :)
Sweet lady in white sweater (taken).
Then another white sweater woman, black dress babe, and that final pic! :o


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:13 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:11 pm
Posts: 381
Location: Sweden
Wow, that lady in green with the Rolex Sub with green bezel is one of the best watchgirls I've ever seen. Her own instagram account https://www.instagram.com/giorgia___lorusso is pretty good as well and I also found this group while looking for more pics: https://www.instagram.com/rolex_and_girls


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:38 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:42 pm
Posts: 2446
Location: CA, US
Devon wrote:
Wow, that lady in green with the Rolex Sub with green bezel is one of the best watchgirls I've ever seen. Her own instagram account https://www.instagram.com/giorgia___lorusso is pretty good as well and I also found this group while looking for more pics: https://www.instagram.com/rolex_and_girls


Thanks for the link to the Rolex page! Can't save the images, but just seeing the pictures is great. :o


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:09 pm 
Offline
Power poster

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:00 am
Posts: 57
jettmanas wrote:
Devon wrote:
Wow, that lady in green with the Rolex Sub with green bezel is one of the best watchgirls I've ever seen. Her own instagram account https://www.instagram.com/giorgia___lorusso is pretty good as well and I also found this group while looking for more pics: https://www.instagram.com/rolex_and_girls


Thanks for the link to the Rolex page! Can't save the images, but just seeing the pictures is great. :o


If you use Google Chrome in the Chrome store they have an extension you can add that allows you to download instagram photos. Once you have it installed when you hover over an image a download button appears in the top left corner of the image. Below is the link to the extension.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/downloader-for-instagram/olkpikmlhoaojbbmmpejnimiglejmboe?hl=en


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:44 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:42 pm
Posts: 2446
Location: CA, US
carbonblue wrote:
jettmanas wrote:
Devon wrote:
Wow, that lady in green with the Rolex Sub with green bezel is one of the best watchgirls I've ever seen. Her own instagram account https://www.instagram.com/giorgia___lorusso is pretty good as well and I also found this group while looking for more pics: https://www.instagram.com/rolex_and_girls


Thanks for the link to the Rolex page! Can't save the images, but just seeing the pictures is great. :o


If you use Google Chrome in the Chrome store they have an extension you can add that allows you to download instagram photos. Once you have it installed when you hover over an image a download button appears in the top left corner of the image. Below is the link to the extension.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/downloader-for-instagram/olkpikmlhoaojbbmmpejnimiglejmboe?hl=en


Thanks very much! Quite a deal; it being free.
I saved a bunch (ones w/all of the face), and will post them in Metal in a Rolex topic soon. :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:03 pm 
Offline
Power poster

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:00 am
Posts: 57
You are very welcome. Always glad to help when I can.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:49 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:42 pm
Posts: 2446
Location: CA, US
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI14pUHtuiU
They're gorgeous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qJe_04KJEI
The looks & ring/watch. What a woman. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=purEBl3bXxo
Wow, this lady. 10:30 and 12:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqqdf68HkE4
7:07 is one shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6TrX5Np4E
Some guy is very fortunate. She's lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHMlpULq0HQ
So hot! Watch check at 5:12 Also liked 5:47 and 6:54


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:37 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 pm
Posts: 344
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:33 am 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 pm
Posts: 344
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:15 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:42 pm
Posts: 2446
Location: CA, US
Thank you! Some great pics, including the lady in tights (3rd one).
Coffee woman after. Asian girl- side view.
Woman in black (3 pic).
2nd Alias-both w/ watches. :o


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Various
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:13 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:42 pm
Posts: 2446
Location: CA, US
Image
Image Image

Lovely blonde with metal gifts the other woman a watch. What a sweet scene. :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group