WG.net

Please join our great community and share!
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 2:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: The girl on the train
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:24 pm 
Starting poster

Hi all, I'm videosnapper, you might know me from earlier snapvids I posted at WM's page.
Let me tell you a little about how I do vids and what happened here:

Unfortunately, I do not travel by train as often as I did last summer. That is why this is only my first video this year. I was waiting for the train and , as always, looking for girls with big watches. It was short sleeve weather so there were a few. I stood next to a girl with a big pink strap watch and filmed her. I film by activating the camera on my phone and holding it to my ear, pretending to make a phone call.

Suddenly, this girl gets a phone call and from the conversation it seems she does not have to take the train after all, she walks away. I will post this short video later.

Seconds after that, the train arrives, leaving me with no chance to spot another girl. But as lucky as I am (always), I suddenly see a girl with a huge brown cuff watch. I follow her and her boyfriend into the train and she sits down. I sit down at the seat next to her (there's a walkway between us) and start to pretend making phone calls. The girl does not notice at all and eats, drinks, puts on her make-up, checks her teeth for bits of food and many more things.

Back home I edited all the pieces together and ended up with 5:22 minutes of great material!! I decided to help WM with WatchGirls.net, so this one is exclusive, also due to bandwidth and privacy concerns.

I hope you will enjoy it, and of course I will be back with more!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:14 pm 
Fanatic poster

Well, I can say that your latest video was the deciding factor for me to sign up to watchgirls.net so you have succeeded! :D

Thanks for the background info on the video. I love that watch! Not only is it a very wide watchband with a big buckle but also a really big watch. It's wonderful to see that big watch on her wrist while she's moving her hand around... really great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:45 pm 
Starting poster

The video of the girl with the pink strap watch is now online at my Video Snaps section! :)