doing high res pics now

All about snapshots and video snapshots

Moderator: WatchMaster

videosnapper
Starting poster

doing high res pics now

Post by videosnapper »

Hi guys,

As you may have noticed, I'm doing high res pictures for WM now as well :)

The first set of a girl wearing a diver's watch has been posted in the VIP section.

It's their own fault really, if they hadn't been wearing a big watch I wouldn't have taken the snapshots :)

Enjoy folks!

watchlover69
Fanatic poster

Post by watchlover69 »

can you give some hints to your technique? I try doing pics with my mobile, but find it to be very difficult that not everybody is getting what's going on... tx and regards, watchlover69
videosnapper
Starting poster

Post by videosnapper »

Hi,

Hmm doing pics on your mobile might not give great results, mobile phones usually do not have a high resolution, autofocus or zoom options. Plus they suck in low light. I do vids with my mobile and high res pics with a 5 megapixel camera.

I have a digital camera (Sony DSC-H1) with 12x optical zoom, that helps a lot in getting the pics without being too close.

Try to be touristy, act as if you want to take pics of an object that's in between you and the girl, but shoot her instead, no one will notice the slight angle change of your lens.

Go to events where people take pictures, like fairs or sports events. Then focus on the crowd instead of the event. This girl was shot at an event where the local police explained their work to the public. You might have events like that in your neighborhood, just read the local papers :)

Hope this helps!
watchlover69
Fanatic poster

Post by watchlover69 »

Hi, thanks for your explanations. By pics with the mobile I actually meant videos, the built-in camera has quite a good resolution for that kind of gadget, I guess it's 640 x 480. I try sometimes in the train, but mostly there are many people that I don't really start, because I guess someone can see my display... However I found that rolling stairs can be a good possibility...

For pics I have a d-slr, however currently not with a big telephoto lens, only a medium one. However with that one it's easier to be like a tourist.

Regards, wl69
videosnapper
Starting poster

Post by videosnapper »

Can't wait to see your results!!

Please send them in to WM!
Baby G Boy
Fanatic poster

Post by Baby G Boy »

Hey videosnapper!

Has everyone of the girls you have shot ever checked out whats going on?
Did you have ever problems with that?

I like the way you do the snapshots very much. Keep it going!
videosnapper
Starting poster

Post by videosnapper »

Hi,

I have never had any problems like that. You'll be surprised how much you can get away with. Nobody seems to care if you're not too obvious.

Thanks for the feedback!
videosnapper
Starting poster

Post by videosnapper »

This girl was very hot: a long blonde braid, leather pants, sunglasses, thumbrings, nike sweat band and a nike anvil (original)!!

Check it out in the VIP section!