Home made GShock video

Anything adult, any watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

nikkoast
Power poster

Re: Home made GShock video

Post by nikkoast »

I congratulate you on this. Good stuff! Thanks for the contribution to the community.

Will be waiting for a vid with the fossil :P
BabyGLover3
Power poster

Post by BabyGLover3 »

Any news Shaun? I bought the 1st video. Epically good! Eagerly awaiting on the Fossil video now :wink: you're a lucky guy mate!
TheShockofG
Fanatic poster

Post by TheShockofG »

That is awesome of you two! TY for sharing! You are a lucky guy and she is amazing for being so cool with it!
SShaun.M
Starting poster

Post by SShaun.M »

Hey guys! We have been pretty busy lately so haven't had time to make any videos, at least none fitting for this forum. But this weekend I believe we will be doing something with Katherine and her white Fossil :) I think it's awesome we have people asking and waiting for more vids so we will be doing something this weekend!

And I do want to add, I agree, I am pretty lucky Katherine has always been very cool and understanding about my watch fetish, and she also has fun with it she loves teasing me with it in private AND in public haha so I promise she's down for doing much more and when we get something done with her white watch ill start a new thread for the Fossil watch so I'll post links there and here for different watches :)
BabyGLover3
Power poster

Post by BabyGLover3 »

Any news Shaun? Thanks for sharing with the community. Eagerly awaiting your next video!