Home made GShock video

Anything adult, any watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

SShaun.M
Starting poster

Home made GShock video

Post by SShaun.M »

Hey everybody! I wanted to share with everyone and let you guys know about something me and my girlfriend are doing, that I hope will gain some interest!
We have been wanting to make some home made videos for a while now and just started. We have posted our first one up online of her giving me a blowjob while in a cute skirt and bra, and also wearing a black Gshock :) I wanted to share this with everyone because if they get popular enough I'd like to do more watch related videos for everyone. Mainly Gshock but she does also wear a cute white Fossil watch too :)

Here is the link to the video with a 9 second preview: http://katherinelynn.manyvids.com

Like I said if this gains enough interest I'll be doing a lot more vids with her and her watch, for my enjoyment and yours! :D let me know what you guys think!

Thanks everyone!
watcher88
Starting poster

Re: Home made GShock video

Post by watcher88 »

Great body, sexy skirt and a nice G-Shock on the right wrist, amazing ;)
SShaun.M
Starting poster

Post by SShaun.M »

I'm glad you like it :) please let me know if you have any ideas for a video, we are very open minded ;)
DWLover
Starting poster

Post by DWLover »

Nice vid.I like it so much.Next time try the white fossil watch close up HJ vid.haha
SShaun.M
Starting poster

Post by SShaun.M »

That can certainly be done! :) thanks for the feedback!
macam
Fanatic poster

Post by macam »

?
Last edited by macam on Tue May 29, 2018 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
wnewtch
Fanatic poster

Post by wnewtch »

this video is awesome!! tell your girlfriend she has fans :) I'd love to see more! handjobs/blowjobs--I love that G-shock! it looks great on her.

is she open to doing a facial video?
SShaun.M
Starting poster

Post by SShaun.M »

Macam - We have always been adventurous and open minded. We always wanted to make videos but never thought to post them online until Katherine joined MyFreeCams and Chaturbate (BTW go search her up!) :) and as for the Gshock, I told her about my watch fetish not long after we started dating and Gshocks/BabyG are my absolute favorite, and she has always been very open minded and supportive of it and indulges me whenever she can. And since being on this site it's great we all share content but it's hard to find stuff sometimes and I wanted to create content for everyone here to enjoy and just help contribute :)

Fenivos - thank you very much I'll be sure to let her know! And yes she's very open to facials and it is on our list of videos to make :)
watcher88
Starting poster

Post by watcher88 »

I would love to see one, starting with 2 watches on her right hand, first the G-Shock then the white Fossil, do a bit of handjob like this, then put the white Fossil on your cock and finish the handjob onto her G-Shock. That would be awesome :)
SShaun.M
Starting poster

Post by SShaun.M »

Watcher88 - We do custom videos if it's something you would like we can definitely do that for you! Sounds fun :) if you DM me full details of what you want we can talk more about it!
SShaun.M
Starting poster

Post by SShaun.M »

Hey everyone! We have been getting a lot of people buying the video and lots of good feedback :) If you have bought the video or do in the future, please rate it and leave a comment so the video can get more popular! The more popular these get the more we will post and we want to post a new one next weekend ;)

Thanks for all the support guys, we are doing these for you and want to keep going :)

Shaun Morin
DWLover
Starting poster

Post by DWLover »

SShaun.M wrote:Hey everyone! We have been getting a lot of people buying the video and lots of good feedback :) If you have bought the video or do in the future, please rate it and leave a comment so the video can get more popular! The more popular these get the more we will post and we want to post a new one next weekend ;)

Thanks for all the support guys, we are doing these for you and want to keep going :)

Shaun Morin
haha. Can't wait to watch the next episode.
SuperBolle
Power poster

Post by SuperBolle »

I also purchased the video and I liked it very much! Great work!

Maybe next time, show the girl a bit more or more of the watch itself. Let her play a bit with it.
Do you also have a Baby-G watch which you can use in videos?
SShaun.M
Starting poster

Post by SShaun.M »

Superbolle - We appreciate the support! The video was originally just a "blowjob" video but because Katherine happened to be wearing her Gshock for me I decided to post the link on here to see if this is something people would want more of, so that's why it doesn't focus too much on her watch. But, since people seem to like it and want more we are definitely going to do more watch focused videos :) as for the BabyG she doesn't have one right now, just the black Gshock and a white Fossil watch. Here are links to both watches :)

Gshock: https://www.kish.nl/images/D/G_shock_DW ... orloge.jpg

Fossil: http://slimages.macysassets.com/is/imag ... DC76&01NA=
SuperBolle
Power poster

Post by SuperBolle »

Sounds good, thx for the Info!
I am realy looking forward for the next videos, good job! Also a very nice G-Shock but a Baby-G would top all ;)