Breitling Chronomat

Anything adult, any watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Breitling Chronomat

Post by nodnerb »

As its a new year, and last year was shite, I thought I should start the year with a new post...btw, Happy New Year!

I stumbled across this actress wearing a (i think) Breitling Chronomat - her name is SnowWhite-Inked

Not sure if its against forum rules to post URL links, a quick search will be able to find a lot of content of her wearing the watch, lots of closeup shots from one clip called Ferris Wheel.

Happy Hunting :P
SantosForever
Fanatic poster

Re: Breitling Chronomat

Post by SantosForever »

Yes, she wears Breitling Chronomat. But in some video it seems she wears a Rolex or similar.
Sincerly speaking I don't like too much tattoos.

If you like women wearing Breitling, you only need to look for Tinka Belle videos and you will be satisfied :)
P.S. - Sometimes Tinka Belle uses other aliases, but it's easy to find.

Another Breitling's lover (not Chronomat 44 model as well, but always Breitling) was Sexy Cora.
tiger1
Power poster

Post by tiger1 »

Nice !!! Please upload if you know any more women wearing the Chronomat 44. It seems like the hardest to find!
SantosForever
Fanatic poster

Post by SantosForever »

tiger1 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:51 pm Nice !!! Please upload if you know any more women wearing the Chronomat 44. It seems like the hardest to find!
I know other nice women that wear Chronomat or similar Breitling models, but they are NOT involved in XXX activities, so I think this subforum is not the correct place.
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

@tiger1

have a look for Lady Pia (femdom) - i think she wears a mid-size Breitling in her vids.
tiger1
Power poster

Post by tiger1 »

nodnerb wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:08 pm @tiger1

have a look for Lady Pia (femdom) - i think she wears a mid-size Breitling in her vids.
Thanks, very nice! Hope that are coming out more Chronomat 44 or Bentley. Having crazy fetish about that :lol: :wink: :wink:
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

yeah, unfortunately mine is a Rolex Sub or similar and not many of those in this forum.
jms1606
Fanatic poster

Post by jms1606 »