Any interest in this sort of thing?

Anything adult, any watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

isthispop
Power poster

Any interest in this sort of thing?

Post by isthispop »

I've built up a small collection of watches, particularly Michael Kors watches, and a few years ago I had a few private messages on here asking if I would do a series of masturbation videos wearing the watches I had at the time (most of which I no longer have).

I am a male in their mid 20s who is straight but share the same fetish for watches as you and wondered if anyone would be interested in a series of masturbation videos wearing various watches? I will still do the videos anyway and post them up online but wondered if there was interest in me sharing them here too. I may even take requests within reason! What do you think?
musclewatch
Starting poster

Re: Any interest in this sort of thing?

Post by musclewatch »

Yeah! Would be interested in some videos, but I prefer G-Shock. You can order a G-Shock at Amazon and send it back after doing the video. I ordered many different Gs and returned them after some fun with them :-) My favourite model is "Casio-G-Shock GA-100B-4A" or "Casio-GA100-1A1" or "Casio-G-shock-Ga-110gw-7a" or "GA-110AC-7A". cheers
brickmack
Starting poster

Re: Any interest in this sort of thing?

Post by brickmack »

musclewatch wrote:Yeah! Would be interested in some videos, but I prefer G-Shock. You can order a G-Shock at Amazon and send it back after doing the video. I ordered many different Gs and returned them after some fun with them :-) My favourite model is "Casio-G-Shock GA-100B-4A" or "Casio-GA100-1A1" or "Casio-G-shock-Ga-110gw-7a" or "GA-110AC-7A". cheers
Thats nasty dude. And probably illegal. Definitely wouldn't want to be at Amazon restocking that