WG.net

Please join our great community and share!
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:09 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:07 pm 
Offline
Dedicated poster

Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 26
Location: norway
Regarding sportwatches? Would love to see such as polar a300/m400/m430, Garmin Fenix, Suunto all pulswatches. Preferably white.. :D

Have searched on several sites, but none so far. I might be writhing the wrong search word and so on. If any of you find some.. would be really nice.

Thanks in advance

_________________
love baby-g..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:51 pm 
Offline
Power poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:16 pm
Posts: 71
baby-g fetish wrote:
Regarding sportwatches? Would love to see such as polar a300/m400/m430, Garmin Fenix, Suunto all pulswatches. Preferably white.. :D

Have searched on several sites, but none so far. I might be writhing the wrong search word and so on. If any of you find some.. would be really nice.

Thanks in advance


Hi baby-g

My Girlfriend and I will buy a Garmin Fenix 2 later this year. So you can expect some videos in Dec-Jan. :twisted:

_________________
-GshockGeek @ Pornhub


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
Dedicated poster

Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 26
Location: norway
Awesome. :D Will she get a white one?

_________________
love baby-g..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:32 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:33 am
Posts: 189
Gshockteen wrote:
baby-g fetish wrote:
Regarding sportwatches? Would love to see such as polar a300/m400/m430, Garmin Fenix, Suunto all pulswatches. Preferably white.. :D

Have searched on several sites, but none so far. I might be writhing the wrong search word and so on. If any of you find some.. would be really nice.

Thanks in advance


Hi baby-g

My Girlfriend and I will buy a Garmin Fenix 2 later this year. So you can expect some videos in Dec-Jan. :twisted:


Looking forward to that! My wife has a Garmin VivoActive HR. She isnt big on me filming but I intend to get a vid or pics soon!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:48 am 
Offline
Power poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:16 pm
Posts: 71
Hey Guys,

Please tell me if you like it and if you want to see more :)
https://www.pornhub.com/photo/378716801

_________________
-GshockGeek @ Pornhub


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:18 pm 
Offline
Starting poster

Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:34 am
Posts: 9
Gshockteen wrote:
Hey Guys,

Please tell me if you like it and if you want to see more :)
https://www.pornhub.com/photo/378716801

Hi. Thx and yes please... :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:01 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:49 am
Posts: 157
Location: UK
Have a look out for Mistress / Godess Amadahy...

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5bd46db39b2f0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:05 am 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:27 am
Posts: 126
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... b2d5f5e88d

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... d791a90cb8


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:21 pm 
Offline
Power poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:16 pm
Posts: 71
gshockisbest wrote:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph599b2d5f5e88d

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... d791a90cb8


Great find! Thank you

_________________
-GshockGeek @ Pornhub


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:06 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:27 pm
Posts: 110
https://xhamster.com/videos/blowjob-wit ... d-10207709
https://xhamster.com/videos/christmas-s ... ck-8683564
https://xhamster.com/videos/girlfriend- ... ck-9221078
https://xhamster.com/videos/val-jerks-m ... k-10371195


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:36 am 
Offline
Power poster

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:18 pm
Posts: 92
Mia Bandini: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 8d59d12f25


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:30 am 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:11 am
Posts: 293
https://xhamster.com/videos/handjob-5004644#mlrelated


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:09 pm 
Offline
Fanatic poster

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:27 am
Posts: 126
https://m.xhamster.com/videos/handjob-a ... #mlrelated
https://m.xhamster.com/videos/hand-job- ... ot-8022019
https://m.xhamster.com/videos/slow-mo-h ... ot-7050169
https://m.xhamster.com/videos/huge-cums ... ob-7375756
https://m.xhamster.com/videos/handjob-a ... ot-6025981


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:14 pm 
Offline
Power poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:16 pm
Posts: 71
randomswells wrote:


Thank your for that find! She has some more videos on her Channel!
Love it!

_________________
-GshockGeek @ Pornhub


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:03 am 
Offline
Power poster

Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:03 pm
Posts: 56
Gshockteen wrote:
randomswells wrote:


Thank your for that find! She has some more videos on her Channel!
Love it!


like this one:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... b9b9984d91
:)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group