Watches on free Live Cam site (MK mostly)

Anything adult, any watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

jjackson9897
Starting poster

Watches on free Live Cam site (MK mostly)

Post by jjackson9897 »

There’s a free roulette cam site which lets you enter your fetish names so that you link up with others with the same fetish. If you go go dirtyroulette.com and enter the fetish name ‘wristwatch’ in the preferences box before you start, you can link up with others live on cam.

I’m usually on there shooting my load wearing the wife’s big Gold MK. Pro tip: make sure you have a wristwatch on cam so that others know you’re from the watchgirlsforum.

Its mostly guys in there, so probably better for the straight curious/bi/gay guys on here but still a lot of fun.

The site works both on desktop with a webcam and on mobile, which uses the iPhone/android phone camera. I usually just use my phone.
jjackson9897
Starting poster

Re: Watches on free Live Cam site (MK mostly)

Post by jjackson9897 »

I’ve had a few people message me - yes you use the ‘interests’ box to type in ‘wristwatch’ and then it searches for other users who have also typed that in. There’s not always people online with that interest, so it’s just how lucky you get.

I’m usually online Monday - Friday early afternoons. Hopefully you’ll get lucky and link up with me lol. You’ll know it’s me because the first thing you’ll see is the big gold MK watch