3 pics from wristwatch heaven :)

Anything adult, any watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

Last edited by jewelrypalace on Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Post by Magnum's pi »

Sorry, but that's gross. Jeez man, even the watch is a £10.99 piece of junk you get from places like Argos!

I am beginning to lose faith in the forum; we used to post tasteful, sexy pictures of attractive women wearing sexy watches. Now it seems that people want to post ANY picture of ANY watch. I wouldn't be surprised if, before long, people are posting pictures of their grandmothers, simply because she may wear a wristwatch. God help us!
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Agreed if we talk about the middle pic
Way to much crap lately
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

well I deleted the pic, don't want to offend anyone.

if there"s "too much crap", why don't you contribute tons of great tasteful pictures to the board?
WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Post by Magnum's pi »

Haven't you ever heard of the phrase, quality not quantity?

Oh, and also because most of us have a life that extends further than just the forum. :wink:
candino
Power poster

Re: 3 pics from wristwatch heaven :)

Post by candino »

Magnum's pi wrote:Haven't you ever heard of the phrase, quality not quantity?

Oh, and also because most of us have a life that extends further than just the forum. :wink:

Because you seem to know what is HOT and COOL, tell to us, how you describe Hot and Cool? and why?

"I am beginning to lose faith in the forum; we used to post tasteful, sexy pictures of attractive women wearing sexy watches. Now it seems that people want to post ANY picture of ANY watch. I wouldn't be surprised if, before long, people are posting pictures of their grandmothers, simply because she may wear a wristwatch. God help us!"

if you think like you write, then you must be on a wrong forum. Because "we used to post tasteful, sexy pictures of attractive women wearing sexy watches." this told to me, that you are a "standard joe" who do not see much anything special of watches, you are not a real watch fetish?.

I think this forum is for a watch fetish people, who gets a good vibes of nice watches. No matter, whatkind watch it is, or who is using it.

If it gives a vibes to me, i like to share it with others. I am also looking a people who share this taste of fetish.

If you dont like it, it do not mean that it is not "cool" or not "hot". All of us, in this forum, have a diffrent kind of taste, somebody prefer blondes, other brunettes. If i see something that i dont like on this forum, i will skip it over and forget it, simple as that.

Just relax. This is not so serious fun.
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Re: 3 pics from wristwatch heaven :)

Post by jewelrypalace »

Magnum's pi wrote:Haven't you ever heard of the phrase, quality not quantity?

I tend to also post pics of stuff OTHERS might be interested in- sry for not being selfish.

thank god we have the XXX section now :)
WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net