Geri Halliwell

All kinds of (rubber strap) diver's watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Geri Halliwell

Post by Magnum's pi »

After searching for ages, I came across this rare glimpse of Geri Halliwell, in her pre-Spice Girls days. Turn the volume down (with this type of music, you'll need to; trust me!) and wait until the 1 min 18 seconds point, where you see Geri dancing, wearing her diver's watch. I will try to find some pics, if any exist!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3vS46U52HNQ
knex78
Power poster

Post by knex78 »

I just have to ask: how do you see it is Geri? And how do you see it is a divers watch..hehe. Is it only on my computer it is a bad quality.
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Geri Halliwell

Post by Magnum's pi »

knex78 wrote:I just have to ask: how do you see it is Geri? And how do you see it is a divers watch..hehe. Is it only on my computer it is a bad quality.
Because I saw the same clip on a programme about celebrities before they were famous, on BBC3, and they identified Geri as being the dancer in the clip. I know that it's a diver's watch, because I had a topless picture of Geri, wearing the same watch, in my college notebook, throughout the 1990's!

The clip is 18 years old; from a programme called "Dance Energy", so it's likely to be a but grainy. I'll se if I can find my old notebook....... :wink: