A girl who loves BIG watches!

All kinds of (rubber strap) diver's watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Sra
Power poster

Post by Sra »

But...she could live in any other country...
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

this is why i didnt start a section for girls off various sites who wear watches. hans your a little obsessed
Hans73

Post by Hans73 »

I have been looking for a girl who loves wearing big watches all my life, if I get the chance to meet her, i will not miss that chance. So again, if anyone knows her, let me know! I will go wherever she is!
knex78
Power poster

Post by knex78 »

I can feel a bit crazy some time, but this is crazy.

Listen: If you (hans) or anyone else want a girl with big watches try instead to find a girlfriend you like and ask her. If she loves you she will wear all the big watches you can imagine. If you have a problem to find a girlfriend, if think the girl that wears this divers watch are too hard to get anyway.

To look after girl with a big watch is also the wrong way. If you want a nice girl you can't start to look after a watch. Probaly shes not a kind of girl you like anyway.

By the way, this discustion should be closed or moved to another plasce on the forum.
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

yeah i agree, its bordering on stalking. tone it down a touch mate
Sra
Power poster

Post by Sra »

spikesdudleydog wrote:this is why i didnt start a section for girls off various sites who wear watches. hans your a little obsessed
A section for what? I didn´t quite understand that...

Otherwise I agree with you and knex, this is a bit too much. A girl is much more than just her watch. :)
Hans73

Post by Hans73 »

It's not just her watch, even though I love that she is wearing it, it's this girl! And I can see that she is a kind of girl that loves wearing big watches :D
ibjorn
Fanatic poster

Get a grip!

Post by ibjorn »

All respect to you Hans73, but get a grip on reallity please, for your own sake:)
Hans73

Post by Hans73 »

I know you all thinks I'm crazy, but I'm not. i have just found the perfect girl! Isn't that what we all want? she is perfect for me, and thats why i want to find her!
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

hans, calm down: first of all, there's lots of women out there who wear big watches by themselves, second, theres even more women out there who wear the watches you like IF they like YOU.

some may refuse to wear them in public, but in private, in your bedroom, they always do.

I have NEVER met a women who went out with me that rafused to wear a watch or jewelry.

-andi
Hans73

Post by Hans73 »

But this is the girl I want! for sure!
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

i think this topic should be locked by one of the mods :shock:
alexking
Starting poster

Post by alexking »

i just have to say: you, hans73 is crazy! yeah, this is a sexy girl, but it doesn't meen that she wants to meet you. you have to stop!