Snapshots from the street

Big and small steel watches, metal watches like Rolex, Breitling and more

Moderator: WatchMaster

whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

Snapshots from the street

Post by whorehouseman »

Sometimes we're able to take some pics elsewhere. Those ones were taken at the airport.

Generic brand. Some kind of MK copy...

jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Re: Snapshots from the street

Post by jettmanas »

Hot! I just rotate the image after saving it, and it's all good. 8)
whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

Post by whorehouseman »

The other was taken with my cell phone in an airport. This one is with a far better machine. My fault for the quality.... :o(

Anyway, still working on it... its hard to get good images when you're driving and about 50mts far... sorry for the blurred and for isn't be a "frontal nude". But its a work in progress. I'll keep trying and as I get new images they'll all be here. The idea here is to post something and to try very large files on tinypic service.

Its a MK. I'm sure about it.

whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

Post by whorehouseman »

Lots of snapshots from anywhere I've roamed...

http://imgur.com/a/LKdjf
whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

Post by whorehouseman »

A bit more from the streets... taken with smartphone.

http://imgur.com/a/croDw
wg07
Fanatic poster

Post by wg07 »

Great...How do you manage to click without the girl noticing ? especially the airport chick, with a guy in the background.
whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

Post by whorehouseman »

Well... I'm pretty sure that take photos without consempt is unethical. I have no defense about it. On the other side, I know that ask for people for a photograph is even more weird. I've never tried to do it, but I'm seriously thinking about. In my country we never know what to expect from people.

Answering your question, I have two strategies. The first one is with my smartphone, with zoom and trying to disguise my hand movement. The second one is with my DSLR camera equiped with a very powerful zoom lens (600mm). It is much easyer to make due to the lens power, that allow me to take snapshots from a very long distance (about 50 meters), and due to the fact that I only use my camera when I'm travelling, always when there's a lot of other people with their cameras. Who will notice I've took a snapshot from them?
wg07
Fanatic poster

Post by wg07 »

whorehouseman wrote:Well... I'm pretty sure that take photos without consempt is unethical. I have no defense about it. On the other side, I know that ask for people for a photograph is even more weird. I've never tried to do it, but I'm seriously thinking about. In my country we never know what to expect from people.

Answering your question, I have two strategies. The first one is with my smartphone, with zoom and trying to disguise my hand movement. The second one is with my DSLR camera equiped with a very powerful zoom lens (600mm). It is much easyer to make due to the lens power, that allow me to take snapshots from a very long distance (about 50 meters), and due to the fact that I only use my camera when I'm travelling, always when there's a lot of other people with their cameras. Who will notice I've took a snapshot from them?

Thanks for replying.. I too have met hot chicks with hotter watches, but couldn't take a snap because of the above reason. And I never saw them again in my life. So such a great loss. Gr8 that you have the guts for it.