Is anyone doing this?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

green man
Fanatic poster

Is anyone doing this?

Post by green man »

You go to watch-store. Wait until the sexiest sales-lady is free and ask her to show (and wear) how some watches look like on her wrist.
(=because you are looking for a gift to your girlfriend, and you want to know if its too big...)

I'm doing this. :oops: It really makes a day. :lol:
Rolexfan
Fanatic poster

Post by Rolexfan »

Yes, I'm doing the same sometimes. It's really hot to see it.
hebfdssu
Fanatic poster

Post by hebfdssu »

yep,, done that a few times, very inspiring :twisted:
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

i can never seem to get around to doing it as my knees go weak and my heart starts to beat at 200BPM! I have tried once or twice.

In the past I used to go into clubs with a large steel watch and meet up with woman and ask them to wear it - that works very well as sometimes they like the watch and want to keep it.

I thought of meeting a sexy dominatrix and asking her to wear a large steel watch of which I have a Breitling Chronomate steel but the doms do charge anything from 150 to 200 (pounds), yea not cheap. But hell I think it would be worth the rush and pure pleasure and obviously I would be taking pics/movies. I had always considered in the past if all the members, who are interested, could chip in about a tenner to someone thus getting the footage and putting it up on the forum for everyone to grab.

Not sure how well that will go down here!!

Off to Brighton now for a huge house party so hopefully (prey) thee will be beautiful ladies wearing large steel watches. :P
Magnum's pi
Fanatic poster

Is anyone doing this?

Post by Magnum's pi »

Please, don't waste you money, going to see a dominatrix, in the hope that you will be able to get a photograph of her wearing your watch. She will not let you, regardless of how much you pay her. I am a student journalist, and have interviewed a few dommes for a paper I am writing, and even though nobody apart from me, and my tutor, will see my investigation, none of the dommes were willing to be photographed. Surely, for £150, it would be more fun to go to a club with your mates. Or even a weekend of partying? You are more likely to meet a lady you could strike up a relationship with, rather than paying a woman, whom you have no chance of having any relationship with, for an hour of her time, just to wear your watch? Don't waste your money!
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

thanks for the advice Magnum, i will take your comments into consideration as yes, it is expensive and only lasts for an hour.

cheers