Last weekend

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Kirium
Power poster

Last weekend

Post by Kirium »

I ended up taking this really amazing woman I met at my local rock/metal club home on Saturday..., She's about 5'7'' 200lbs, curvy, soft... 34DD! Elbow length dark brown hair, ice blue eyes, olive skinned, beautiful black Celtic tattoos... She said she was 38, although she did look and act about 30!
As soon as we got into my living room Sara took a zip lock bag containing an ounce of superb home grown Mothers Finest and a pack of kingsize silver Rizla out of her backpack and using the grinder she produced from her over sized black skate jeans, began to skin up a massive blunt. Pulling up the left sleeve of her black Cannibal Corpse hoody to reveal she was indeed wearing a black Omega Seamaster Chronograph, she proclaims it to still be early, being merely 3am and begins to rifle through my CD collection. Soon, Tool – Parabola is blaring out at a painfully high decibel level, after a minor adjustment to volume we sat entwined together on the couch smoking the big joint...
One thing lead to another and before long all she had on was her £2500 watch. We stumbled into the bedroom and collapsing on the bed began to make passionate love, being really stoned I verbosely complimented her exquisite curves and before long grabbed her watch and let slip about my fetish. Sara looked me in the eye and whispered seductively
“I figured as much when I spotted you staring at my wrist in the club earlier!” “I kept my hoody on all night just to tease you!” “Fucking minx!”
“I guess it's just as well that a sexy watch makes me wet too, isn't it?”
I couldn't believe what I had just heard! An amazingly beautiful woman who shares my weird fetish..., too good to be true? It would appear not...
She took my black Tag Heuer Kirium Chronograph off of my left wrist and put her Omega on in it's place. Putting my Kirium on her left wrist she sighed deeply and said...
“I've always liked these, tough but elegant.”
I agreed and gazing at her study my watch, began to make love to her again. While we made very physical impassioned love, Sara made use of every opportunity to stare lustfully at one or both of the watches. She kept grabbing my arm and stroking her Omega while holding my Kirium to her cheek. Her moaning reached and re reached crescendo as she came hard, then suddenly she jumps up and goes to my dressing table and opens the top drawer...
“Ah, a man of taste I see!”
Picking up my silver Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph and my Seiko SNA765 Chronograph
“Glad you approve, now put them on and come here...!”
She took off my Kirium and put it in the drawer, then she put the black SNA765 on inside her left wrist and the silver Aquaracer on inside her right. Gazing wantonly at her wrists she wafted back onto the bed and took my head in her hands and kissing me on the lips preceded to run them over my neck, down my chest, abs to my thighs... I felt a watch face against the underside of my penis, it became as hard as marble and a shiver shot up my spine... Sara began to blow me like I've never been blown before... we writhed and shifted and fucked each other passionately for hours and fell asleep in each others arms.
When I awoke the following lunchtime Sara was in the kitchen creating culinary magic... She was wearing a pair of my cammo cut off shorts, my Vancouver Canucks home shirt with my Casio G-Shock G-520D-3AVDR on loose inside her left wrist.
“Good morning gorgeous, coffee?” “Morning babe, yes please, so you found my emergency stash of clean clothes then...?”
Laughing she replied...
“Do you like?” “Yes, very much!” “I really like this watch too, sporty!” “Keep it, it looks excellent on you!” “I'll keep it here to wear in bed!”
We ate a fabulous breakfast then showered together... As I walked Sara home we passed a jewelers where despite her protests I bought her a black Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph, black leather straps are so sexy! We're going out again this weekend! She's agreed to wear the Omega and Tag together!
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

I have to admit, that's one interesting story.. Bet that must have been
fun for you, specially when the girl took off her Omega and
had you wear it instead..