Lack of posts-Pull your fingers out ;)

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Lack of posts-Pull your fingers out ;)

Post by Gee-shocked »

Come on guys theres a small few trying to keep decent stuff coming to this forum. Lets all try and post a little more hey before it becomes another been and gone site!!!!!! :roll:
Sra
Power poster

Post by Sra »

I am very bad at finding pictures that are not from this site, but I try to comment from time to time. Maybe it´s a shame that we don´t comment more, me too. We who don´t post pictures could at least encourage and appreciate the people who do. :)
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Freedom of speech?

Post by Gee-shocked »

Ill speak as I feel pal,I won't listen to someone who the site has nothing to do with.Button it.
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

i think this post was intended to encourage the non posters to take more of an active role in posting.
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

Presactly.You can't tell people what to and not to post because YOU don't like it.I just see the forums quiet,It'd be nice to get it going again.
Anyway it's pointless arguing over. :lol:
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

"If you are going to be offensive to me in private messages it just proves my hypothesis that you need to grow up and find a life beyond whacking off to pictures of girls/women sourced entirely from the internet."

Yes my girls wristshots were all of the net :D
And no Ari,I didn't forget about you,but he's the one who seems to have it on his mind. It was just just your guy seems to think that only HE has a partner for some reason.
Rant over and childishness deleted. :D
Last edited by Gee-shocked on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ibjorn
Fanatic poster

Post by ibjorn »

Come on guys, I guess we´are all a bit frustrated sometimes over the lack of pictures that cater for our needs. Let´s all join forces and make this forum and Watchmasters site grow instead of bickering, imagine what we might be able to achive in the future. Me for instance, will be better off and able to buy more watches, contribute to model shoots etc. I don´t think this forum will die, I´m not going to stop posting, but I also have a job and partner, and finding five to ten good pictures often takes me 3-4 hours of browsing:)

Bonne chance, to all of us!
Ari-elf
Starting poster

Post by Ari-elf »

Gee-shocked wrote:You think thats offensive? I never even swore lol
You go back to your fulfilling job then haggis hunting.And if anyone needs to jack off pal it will be you :D
Oh yes...did you forget that he's married?! To me!
There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion.-Emerson
WatchMaster
Site Admin

Post by WatchMaster »

Locked.

Please let's all be constructive or better yet contributing.
http://clips4sale.com/111786 WatchGirls Clip Store - exclusive high quality watch fetish clips
http://www.watchgirls.net WatchGirls.net - hot girls, big watches, requests, videos and more