Opportunity knocks

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

evoviii
Dedicated poster

Opportunity knocks

Post by evoviii »

Anyone ever take advantage of or even make an opportunity to get their hands on/in a woman's watch? I can say I've done both; thinking hard I can come up with about 25 watches over the years where I have taken or made the means to get my wrist in a lady's watch that wasn't mine. House sitting, complimenting her watch "can I see your watch?", and "Does your watch have a second hand?" like I didn't know the answer.
RedRanga
Starting poster

Re: Opportunity knocks

Post by RedRanga »

I have always had a compulsion to secretly try on any watch I can get my hands on, ladies or mens. My most recent experience was when a houseguest left her watch in the bathroom. I felt a bit guilty, but also a bit strange because it was a really tiny ladies watch, and I didn't really like it much....However, once a fetishist always a fetishist....that baby was soon on my wrist, if only to see if it would do anything for me. Sadly, it didn't. I have better memories of doing the same with my Uncle's big dive watches, when I was a kid. I loved the feeling of guilty excitement as I admired his huge, macho dive watch on my scrawny little wrist, knowing it shouldn't be there! This occurred more than once, and I loved watching him wearing his watch, knowing that it had been on my wrist.
Skylark
Dedicated poster

Post by Skylark »

[deleted]
Last edited by Skylark on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

I love those kind of stories, especially the ones like Skylark told. It's really fascinating how much we can do just to feel or even touch a lady's watch with or without her consent. I have some stories like that too.

In my youth, digital watches with velcro brand were very popular. My friend's sister, who was older than me (4 or 5 years I think), was wearing one of these. Really simple, but very attractive. Each time I went to my friend's house, I was always sneaking rapidly in his sister's room (I had a little crush on her too). One day, I found the watch on her desk. I didn't hesitate : I «borrowed» it for the night for my pleasure and gave it back the day after, always in sneaking mode. Maybe it is bad, but it was awesome :oops:
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

I've been thinking through the cobwebs of the past; counting on my fingers and toes the watches I have encountered by chance and by design, and I can come up with 39 ladies watches that weren't mine but I got my wrist into somehow. Some were friends, girlfriends, co-workers, a boss, and acquaintances. I remember going to a neighbor's house to help her with something, and going through the laundry room to get to the bathroom, and there on the window sill was a standard issue "mom's watch"; a well worn brown leather band Timex with a gold round face. Every woman's watch has its character and is different, so I strapped it on and took it to the bathroom with me. Another time we got new computers at work, and my boss tasked me to see if they were faster, and literally threw her steel (mid-size) Swiss Army Officer's watch at me. I wore it for the rest of the day; chickened out to "forget" to give it back to her and take it home for the weekend. Once I was out at a seminar and wound up talking to this woman partly to she who she was; she was an amazingly uncanny CLONE of my 10th grade HS Algebra teacher (down to the red hair and Michigan accent), with an interesting enough watch. During lunch break she was going out to meet with an old friend, and I lamented that I had no means of knowing when to be back from break. Off came her watch. There's a good handful of times where I've "needed" a watch with a second hand for an embellished reason, and gotten the watch off of someone else's wrist, and worked a bit late so I'd get to take it home for the night or so. Strange on how those situations usually crop up on Fridays.
Swatchlover
Fanatic poster

Post by Swatchlover »

Anybody here who also likes to try on mens watches, from male friends, co-workers or classmates? Any experiences like that?

For me, it is not as exciting as to get the watch of a woman, but if it's the right type of watch, I`m also interested. Got the opportunity two times.
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Once overnight stay for wife's friend we were sleeping in quest room. Between quest room and toilet was their home office and her watch was laying on table. I visited toilet 5 times during morning. :oops: Lovely Citizen with titanium case and bracelet.

Other case that I cant forget was when wife's other friend wanted to try her ss bracelet Seiko Kinetic, and did not knew how to operate clasp. Wife putted it to her wrist and took off. I was watching very carefully their doings. :wink: I
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

green man wrote:Once overnight stay for wife's friend we were sleeping in quest room. Between quest room and toilet was their home office and her watch was laying on table. I visited toilet 5 times during morning. :oops: Lovely Citizen with titanium case and bracelet.

Other case that I cant forget was when wife's other friend wanted to try her ss bracelet Seiko Kinetic, and did not knew how to operate clasp. Wife putted it to her wrist and took off. I was watching very carefully their doings. :wink: I

Sometimes I go to a neighboring city to visit some old friends. She changed watches periodically which meant the jewelry box in the master bedroom was seeded with a number of odd watches. But, there was a watch in a drawer in a bathroom she wore when we were new friends. LA Express was the brand, with a sun/moon sub dial, round blue face, brown leather band that bears the marks of her wearing it those years ago. I go visit that bathroom, and that drawer.

Sometimes not are you rewarded not only with getting her watch, but that watch smells like her.
Last edited by evoviii on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

evoviii wrote:, but that watch smells like her.
Yes. Thats extra reward. 8)
fingers560
Fanatic poster

Post by fingers560 »

I have worked in garages for years,mainly Peugeot in England and VW now that I'm in Australia..It's amazing what stuff people carry around in their cars....I'm a bit of a nosy sod,so always have a bit of a rummage..I've found alsorts of lovely ladies watches over the years..Peugeot ladies tend to favour stuff like shiny DKNY or strappy Next and Oasis......VW ladies over here have top end DKNY,Guess,Gucci and Raymond Weil.I have to confess that it excites me to find such treasures and I do slip off somewhere private for a while....In the case of Peugeot,I'd knock one out on a road test!!(I was having a bit of a breakdown at the time..) .In a couple of cases,the car has gone out before I could return the treasure,so I still have them..oops!
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

Spending the weekend at my friend's place, and his moms were also staying there too. When I had met them at a New Year's party, I detected a sparkle of something watch-like up there sleeves. This time I got to see it and then some. The wear the same watches, a common but nice round face black strap Timex analog with silver trim. The green eyed mom was carrying them in her hand this morning and set them down on the counter in the hall bathroom. She left for a moment to go get something out of their bedroom, and I sort of threw a towel over the prizes. After breakfast His Mrs. and the Mrs.'s went out shopping and that towel lay undisturbed. Shortly after they departed, I was seeing triple; they fit nicely lined up on my wrist. As far as I know, they don't keep track of who's is who's is who's. They looked perfectly identical to me. Smelled the same too; same perfume. Kind of surprised me the with the finance they seem to have that they wear Timex.

I met a pair of wives flying from Atlanta that wore the same gold bracelet watches; and dressed the same with their died black hair styled the same way; also a nice effect.