Frustration

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

evoviii
Dedicated poster

Frustration

Post by evoviii »

This may not both you, but it frustrated the hell out of me. Yesterday I had to sit in on a meeting. Across from me is our PR lady, who wears a nice little black strap dress watch, round black face on her left hand. Sitting next to her on her left side is our visitor, an nice looking lady, left handed, wearing the SAME EXACT watch on her right hand. This goes on for 45 minutes, and as far as I can tell they never notice. They are flipping through the same book pointing out things. Periodically one will see something and touch the wrist, touching the watch, of the other. And, occasionally there's a "tink" as the watch faces touch. and they never notice. Is sit and marvel; wondering how to have them switch watches, go home wearing each other's watch, and not be the wiser.
green man
Fanatic poster

Re: Frustration

Post by green man »

You propaply remember nothing about subject that meeting was all about. :lol:
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Re: Frustration

Post by evoviii »

I think I got the basics. Maroon pencil skirt suit, dark hair dark eyes, talent for ankle strap heels. Dirty blond green eyes, ex cheerleader / girl next door, carries two designer handbags. Wearing perfectly identical watches, as you might have gathered, on the same size wrist by being on the same adjustment hole (third from last). Well, not perfectly identical, their second hands were about 20 seconds apart. I don't think I missed much.

Tho I can check out a watch up close without being able to tell what time it is.

Years and years ago in my school days, when there fewer types of watches to be had, seeing two girls wearing the same watch was more common. There was this sparkling blue Timex I liked, and I can remember at least 10 girls in school who wore it.