Watch Heaven At Work :)

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

metalfreak
Dedicated poster

Watch Heaven At Work :)

Post by metalfreak »

Where I work seems to be full of women wearing silver metal watches. One woman is gorgeous, is about 36, looks a stunner and dont look her age. She was with me the other day when I had to ask her about something, so we sat down together to work out this problem with the work we had. As we conversed she took off her sexy leather jacket (leather is another fetish of mine) and I saw her D&G metal watch. It looked great on her wrist, it was brick like with the D&G logo. It fitted well onto her wrist but I did notice the strap where she clips it in place was not flush to the inside of her wrist so it wobbled a bit as her wrist moved around. After a while she got out this big booklet thing where she said there was something we needed to read. I couldnt find it but she managed to and put her hand just over from mine and her watch brushed the top of my hand :D I could feel the cold metal it was a lovely feeling and I instantly got hard. After 15 mins my cock was so hard I couldnt stand up so made my excuses that I was going to read the booklet for longer to let it sink in while she went off. I also like it when the vein on the inside of a womans wrist shows up with her watch on and that happened at that time. I work with this woman sometimes and its always a pleasure to sit with her and think about how I would love to tear her clothes off and screw her brains out :lol:

There is another woman who works in finance who wears a similar looking watch and whenever I need to go to the finance office its really hard not to get a boner :D the manager has a nice datejust, one on reception wears a rolex daytona loose which travels up and down :D so I'm pretty blessed with lots of women wearing such gorgeous watches. Little do they know what goes on in my head lol.
RedRanga
Starting poster

Re: Watch Heaven At Work :)

Post by RedRanga »

Hey Metalfreak, cool story about your experiences at work: it must be a whole lotta fun for you. I love the bit about the vein in the wrist! I, too, observe these things closely. Tonight I ate out, and at the adjacent table were two women, both wearing big men's steel watches, one of which was a massive square one with huge, wide links. It's funny how people travelling in pairs dress alike, or wear the same shoes and accesssories. I'm not crazy about square watches, but damn it looked awesome on her slender little wrist. Fortunately, I didn't crack a woody, but I couldn't tear my eyes away... Sad to say I don't have this kind of fun at work :cry:
metalfreak
Dedicated poster

Post by metalfreak »

RedRanga wrote:Hey Metalfreak, cool story about your experiences at work: it must be a whole lotta fun for you. I love the bit about the vein in the wrist! I, too, observe these things closely. Tonight I ate out, and at the adjacent table were two women, both wearing big men's steel watches, one of which was a massive square one with huge, wide links. It's funny how people travelling in pairs dress alike, or wear the same shoes and accesssories. I'm not crazy about square watches, but damn it looked awesome on her slender little wrist. Fortunately, I didn't crack a woody, but I couldn't tear my eyes away... Sad to say I don't have this kind of fun at work :cry:
Yeah I seem to be blessed at work. Your story sounds great as well, I like a big metal silver watch on a lady especially if it glistens in the light and gives off a shimmering effect so to speak.
wg07
Fanatic poster

Post by wg07 »

RedRanga wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 am Hey Metalfreak, cool story about your experiences at work: it must be a whole lotta fun for you. I love the bit about the vein in the wrist! I, too, observe these things closely. Tonight I ate out, and at the adjacent table were two women, both wearing big men's steel watches, one of which was a massive square one with huge, wide links. It's funny how people travelling in pairs dress alike, or wear the same shoes and accesssories. I'm not crazy about square watches, but damn it looked awesome on her slender little wrist. Fortunately, I didn't crack a woody, but I couldn't tear my eyes away... Sad to say I don't have this kind of fun at work :cry:
Lucky you ! I too had such unexpected sightings..Petite women wearing big, chunky steel watches.
Could you ID the brand of that square steel one ?
or any snapshots ?
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

There is a lady at my work who wears a swatch, probably around 40 but she has nice hands. Its a white rebel and she wears it just behind her wristbone on her left arm. The funny thing is, there are other ladies who wear steel watches but those watches dont do anything for me - but the ladies themselves are really talketive, polite and love having conversations. Meanwhile, the one I want to get close to that wears a swatch, well she is one of those really reserved types who is always serious about work all the time. She is very frustrating.
WristWatchGod
Starting poster

Post by WristWatchGod »

Please try to sneak a photo of it and post it I’m sure everyone here would absolutely love that. Thanks :)
swatchinside
Fanatic poster

Post by swatchinside »

Seems like there's variation out there, all I see is ladies wearing apple watches, other large smart watches and small fitbit types.
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

I got sent to a training centre for work and have been here for a few days. In the main restaurant/canteen area, there is a european girl working on the till and she wears a all black swatch (rebel). I only just saw it today as the previous days she was wearing long sleeves and it was hidden. I managed to touch it today when I went to grab a coffee around 3pm, I was the only one at the till but I waited a while for others to go. They use a touch screen type of till and she had her hand there already looking for the 'flat white' button after I told her what coffee I had, so I put my hand there too as I saw the flat white button on the 4th row, so I just reached out and put my hand over her swatch making sure my fingers touched the screen of her swatch and guided her hand to the 'flat white' button so she could tap it ( I could have done it myself but obviously didnt want to). She didnt seemed phased by it, but I loved it.
BlackRose
Starting poster

Post by BlackRose »

Thanks for the story, where I work most of the women are wearing smart watch, not something I like but its ok. When I see a woman with metal watch or leather I get so happy inside of me. Last day I saw a milf with a rolex I think; not sure, she was text-in on her phone and once she show me, she walked in front of me, she looked so amazing! another young woman I saw was wearing a smart watch and high leather boots, couldnt resist !