TAG Heuer lady

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

green man
Fanatic poster

TAG Heuer lady

Post by green man »

I was travelling because of work and I visited TAG Heuer AD to cheer up boring day. 50 year old sales lady, dark hair, high heel shoes asked if she could help me. I told I was looking a gift for relative of mine, and SHE likes a bit bigger watches. Meybe something similar she was wearing. :wink: I asked what it was? (Of cource I have noticed long time ago that it was TAG's midsize Aquaracer... :oops: )
I asked what was her favourite of TAG's, and opinions about models and watched very closely when she tried several models next to her aquaracer.

When we proceeded to men's models she had to remove her piece to try Carreras and LINK's. :shock: (And I was hard as a rock.) She said that mens Aquaracer suits pretty weel and she liked that also. To ask to compare models she gave me both to try: mens model she just tried and her own piece. Both still warm after her wrist, with scend of her parfume.
Last edited by green man on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Re: TAG Heuer lady

Post by Gee-shocked »

This forum gets weirder by the week.One of the reasons I don't bother posting anymore.
Is there any reason why we need to know you went home and knocked one out? :roll:
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Gee-shocked wrote:This forum gets weirder by the week.One of the reasons I don't bother posting anymore.
Is there any reason why we need to know you went home and knocked one out? :roll:
Meybe you are right. (Comment removed...)
BUT on the other right I think its somesort of credit if you are commented to weird/freak in here. :wink:
Thank you Sir.
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

At least make sense if you are trying to look funny,rather than making youself look a jerk.