How to tell my girlfriend about my fetish?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

FetMel
Starting poster

How to tell my girlfriend about my fetish?

Post by FetMel »

Hi friends.
I'm new here so I guess this will serve as an introduction post as well.
You have no idea how huge it is for me to find people with the same fetish as me. I've spent my entire life thinking I was the only one until a couple of days ago when I accidentally found a post on a belt fetish forum about having a wristwatch fetish which incidentally led me here. For the record, I don't have a belt fetish, I was just curious about how it works ;)

I've had my fetish since I was around 5-6 years old when my aunt got a very beautiful mickey mouse watch with a brown leather strap and gold face.
This one

Ever since then, the first thing I notice in a girl is not her face, boobs or behind, but always her watch.
My personal preference is medium/large in size, with a leather strap and round case, and need to have a design that is appealing to me.

I've come a long way since my youth and now as I've just passed 27 I've found a girl I'd like to marry. But before I pop the question I want to tell her my secret. I've never told anyone before, but I want the girl I'm going to marry to know.
So my question is, guys who have told their girlfriend/wife, how did you tell her? How did she respond?

Any advice is helpful. Thank you :)
TheShockofG
Fanatic poster

Re: How to tell my girlfriend about my fetish?

Post by TheShockofG »

Mine was very receptive to it. Of all the crazy things in this world this is a pretty tame fetish in all honesty lol. We were talking about marriage and said hey if we are going to do this, what crazy stuff am I going to find out about you/I. It just came out that way. She said yep I figured you like that you have bought me 3 in the last year lol. So now she will keep one on in the bedroom and wears one pretty much every day for grad school/work.
FetMel
Starting poster

Post by FetMel »

Thank you for replying. I've bought her several watches over the past year and she knows I find it sexy when she wears one, so she usually keep it on in bed :)
I just haven't taken the step to tell her that it is an actual fetish for me and that I like it more as just "sexy".

But thank you for this, I like the way it was brought up :)
finder
Fanatic poster

Post by finder »

If she knows you think it's sexy and she usually wears it to bed, I think she 's already clocked that you've got a fetish for it mate:) Just tell her, but be shure to specify it's HER wearing the watches that turns you on, not only the watch itself (even if that might be true in some cases).
TheShockofG
Fanatic poster

Post by TheShockofG »

Very valid point. Make sure she knows its HER wearing it, and not just the watch or you will be dealing with her staring at you every time a woman wearing one walks by!
FetMel
Starting poster

Post by FetMel »

I managed to courage up and tell her this evening, and she took it very well. I made sure she understood it was her wearing the watch that turned me on and not the watch itself. She told me she found me wearing a watch to be very sexy as well, although she didn't think of it as a fetish.
Thank you guys, for all your help :)
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

And one happy man, one! :D
FetRoa
Starting poster

Post by FetRoa »

You should have known by now that i love you no matter what. Watch fetish is quite tame, and you know i appreciate a sexy watch on a sexy wrist any time of the day (YOUR sexy wrist).

Though, you forgot to give me cred for almost always wearing two wrist watches...
also perhaps not tell a journalist (me) what your username is?! Finding your post on here was a one-search find ;-)

FYI we're so ganna have a whole lot of watch time  8)

PS: "Girl you wanna marry"? can i take your post here to be a proposal??  :P
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

FetRoa wrote:You should have known by now that i love you no matter what. Watch fetish is quite tame, and you know i appreciate a sexy watch on a sexy wrist any time of the day (YOUR sexy wrist).

Though, you forgot to give me cred for almost always wearing two wrist watches...
also perhaps not tell a journalist (me) what your username is?! Finding your post on here was a one-search find ;-)

God... This is... Hilarious XD :lol:

You're lucky FetMel :)
FetMel
Starting poster

Post by FetMel »

Wow, that was unexpected :P
I really am lucky :D
ZERTA
Power poster

gezge

Post by ZERTA »

gezge
Last edited by ZERTA on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
dave2
Power poster

Post by dave2 »

FetRoa wrote:You should have known by now that i love you no matter what. Watch fetish is quite tame, and you know i appreciate a sexy watch on a sexy wrist any time of the day (YOUR sexy wrist).

looooool
GuessHeavyMetal80
Power poster

Post by GuessHeavyMetal80 »

best post ever - when do we get some pics? :p
Gordy
Power poster

Post by Gordy »

Hey, everyone. Thought I'd throw my own recent experience of this in here.

This is me with my girlfriend, Jennifer. We met online a few months ago and hit it off almost immediately. The site we met on was an online fetish community so conversation turned towards kinks and turn-ons quite quickly although I decided to get to know her better before talking about the watch fetish. I think it was perhaps a month and a half before I finally decided to mention it and she wasn't phased at all, though she did note it was one kink she'd never heard of before. Compared to some of her kinks, it's also very tame. She told me she liked wearing leather bracelets so I gave her one that I'd bought a while ago but didn't fit my skinny wee wrists very well and also asked if she'd be happy for me to buy her a watch, which she was. The rest is history I guess. I made sure she was okay with me posting about this and including these pics. Truth be told, very little seems to bother her. She's pretty damn amazing.

Anyway, that's my story I guess. :D
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

Lucky man you are Gordy, I wish you both happiness and a very long relation :)