Facebook girls wearing watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

metalfreak
Dedicated poster

Facebook girls wearing watches

Post by metalfreak »

I dont know if this is a good idea or not but what about if we posted links to girls facebook pages who wear watches. No names to post up just links. Maybe public open ones? just an idea as facebook is awash with sexy watch girls. I'd understand if people object to this cos of privacy and what not but its just an idea.
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Re: Facebook girls wearing watches

Post by spikesdudleydog »

this is a bad idea
Devon
Fanatic poster

Re: Facebook girls wearing watches

Post by Devon »

I never search facebook for watchgirl pics, because the pics available there are too small for my taste and they're rarely of good quality (grainy, watch not visible enough and other stuff). Just because it's possible to do what you said without bad consequences, doesn't mean it's not wrong. Facebook girls don't want to have a lot of guys drooling over their pics and "what they don't know won't hurt them"/"they should have thought of that before making the pics public" and similar arguments are not a good justification in this case. No one has made those arguments here, I just wrote them to show what kind of excuses people might make for doing this. New pics are always nice, what with the novelty value, but I don't feel a need to find potential new channels/avenues for pics, especially when they border the morally uncomfortable. Then again, I have made a private collection (see "best of watchgirls" topic) to reduce the need for new pics all the time.