Blank

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

wondering43
Starting poster

Blank

Post by wondering43 »

Blank
Last edited by wondering43 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
harleyman
Fanatic poster

Re: A Trip Down The Rabbit Hole with My Fetish

Post by harleyman »

Great story, thanks for sharing! Anything anyone does is fine as long as both people are on-board with it. If it feels good, do it because there is no sense in not doing it if it is something you like. Like you said, it is not as if you are going to dress in full drag and walk down the street - it is a something you like and want to share and that is just fine in my book.
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

Quite a story there! I'd say you've had a pretty good streak of luck with the gf's accepting the watch fetish side of things, as not all girls are accepting. I think sometimes there is a limit on what you can be open with and what you just keep to yourself, dont push it too much otherwise it'll just end up back firing on you. For example, one girl may come across totally accepting of the whole watch fetish idea, which then makes you feel extremely happy. This then provokes you to think, if the accepted that, she may accept the other side of it too which then you proceed to tell her about. She could infact hate that otherside and get really freaked out by it - then your screwed. Try to contain yourself sometimes as big as the urge may be, until your married to her... then theres no way out! :twisted:
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

I won't go into much detail, but in my experience I have had good luck. I usually start
out by complimenting "their" watch or say I'd like to swap it out for something from
my collection.. & that goes over well. Sometimes down the road I may buy them
something newer with no issues. I have had a few lady friends enjoy my trick..

thanks for sharing the story
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)