Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

cuckoldboy
Starting poster

Post by cuckoldboy »

Hi all, I've had a watch fetish for as long as I have known, my favourites being small metal. Recently I have being doing work for a very pretty older lady (15 years older) who wears a beautiful Rolex datejust.

We've got on well with lots of flirting, on the last day she invited me for a drink outside and was very touchy feely. I mentioned her watch and she told me all about it even taking it off her wrist for me to hold (which was a big thrill for me the way she took it off and I held it). She was given it 20 years ago by her ex husband and treasures it, wearing it every day. When I was leaving for another appointment she asked if she could give me a kiss, to which we hugged and she kissed me on my cheek.

I'm not sure what to do. I am very attracted to her and her watch. I have her mobile number so can contact her. The only downside was that she says she takes her watch off in bed. Having a watch fetish I would want her to wear the watch in bed so should I tell her about my fetish if we should ever get so far?

I can't stop thinking about her and fantasising, the thought of her naked in bed just wearing her Rolex is driving me crazy.

Thanks for reading, it's good to be in a place where I don't feel too weird about my watch fetish!
wondering43
Starting poster

Re: new member

Post by wondering43 »

Last edited by wondering43 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rolexfan
Fanatic poster

Post by Rolexfan »

Welcome to our forum! Oh, Rolex datejust is my favorite watch. Let us know about the next activities :)
pennychiou
Starting poster

Post by pennychiou »

cuckoldboy wrote: ...I can't stop thinking about her and fantasising, the thought of her naked in bed just wearing her Rolex is driving me crazy...
Just bumped into this.

But your thought would drive me crazy as well. Maybe I could convince my wife to do this for me. Before I can manage to pull that off, I guess I have to tell her I have such fetish...
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Just go for it. :lol: But watch is meybe not first thing to say...If you make it to bed try to slip it back to her wrist saying "wear something so you dont get a cold" or something.

And do not take this so god damn seriously. :D Have fun.

AND do not forget to keep us updated...
marna
Power poster

Post by marna »

While undressing, if she takes it off, just grab her hand and calmly say "keep it on. I think it's sexy", kiss her and continue. Works every time.
finder
Fanatic poster

Post by finder »

Agree, don't make it too complicated! Works for me also:)
finder
Fanatic poster

Post by finder »

But remember, very important!

Never say to a woman "you are sexy with that watch" (she should be sexy anyway) you shall say "the watch is sexy on you"
cuckoldboy
Starting poster

Post by cuckoldboy »

Thanks for all the replies and interest and advice :)

I'll give you an update, here's the watch she wears...

cuckoldboy
Starting poster

Post by cuckoldboy »

I did work for her all summer and it was usually warm so she'd be barearmed and I loved the way her loose Rolex would slide up and down her arm and sometimes go inside her wrist. I have a hand fetish too so have always liked a woman who has very feminine sexy hands, painted nails, pretty jewellery. Her hands were exactly that, long red painted nails, couple of rings, a bangle bracelet and her Rolex. We were very flirty with each other and she would catch me admiring her hands, Rolex and body.

One day I was complimenting on how pretty she looked in her outfit and jewellery.

She said "Oh I love wearing my jewellery, I feel naked without it. I like how it always makes me feel feminine and pretty and like the comments that guys make about it"

I asked "What's your favourite jewellery?"

She replied "Definitely My Rolex, do you think it looks nice on me?

As she said that, she lifted her arm up towards me showing me her watch.

I murmured "Oh yes, so beautiful" as my gaze was lost on her watch and I naturally lowered my head to kiss her wrist next to her Rolex.
As I raised my head she smiled at me looking me in my eyes intensely. We were very close and I kissed her properly for the first time.

We are now in a relationship :D I've told her about my watch and hand fetish, and she loves it, often playing up to it because she knows how excited it makes me. She confessed later that she had kind of guessed I had a thing about her Rolex because of my continued interest in it and was delibrately making sure she wore it when I was coming round. Telling her about my cuckold fetish was a bit more complicated but that has worked out too!

I could tell you all more in detail but I don't know how explicit this forum is?
pennychiou
Starting poster

Post by pennychiou »

cuckoldboy wrote:I did work for her all summer and it was usually warm so she'd be barearmed and I loved the way her loose Rolex would slide up and down her arm and sometimes go inside her wrist. I have a hand fetish too so have always liked a woman who has very feminine sexy hands, painted nails, pretty jewellery. Her hands were exactly that, long red painted nails, couple of rings, a bangle bracelet and her Rolex. We were very flirty with each other and she would catch me admiring her hands, Rolex and body.

One day I was complimenting on how pretty she looked in her outfit and jewellery.

She said "Oh I love wearing my jewellery, I feel naked without it. I like how it always makes me feel feminine and pretty and like the comments that guys make about it"

I asked "What's your favourite jewellery?"

She replied "Definitely My Rolex, do you think it looks nice on me?

As she said that, she lifted her arm up towards me showing me her watch.

I murmured "Oh yes, so beautiful" as my gaze was lost on her watch and I naturally lowered my head to kiss her wrist next to her Rolex.
As I raised my head she smiled at me looking me in my eyes intensely. We were very close and I kissed her properly for the first time.

We are now in a relationship :D I've told her about my watch and hand fetish, and she loves it, often playing up to it because she knows how excited it makes me. She confessed later that she had kind of guessed I had a thing about her Rolex because of my continued interest in it and was delibrately making sure she wore it when I was coming round. Telling her about my cuckold fetish was a bit more complicated but that has worked out too!

I could tell you all more in detail but I don't know how explicit this forum is?
Thanks for sharing. Personally, I would like to hear more from you though I have no idea about how far you may go here...:)
cuckoldboy
Starting poster

Post by cuckoldboy »

pennychiou wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Personally, I would like to hear more from you though I have no idea about how far you may go here...:)

Thanks a lot.
Can posts be sexually explicit on the forum? I don't want to break any rules
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Thanks for sharing.
Only problem is that you cannot buy her a watch - Rolex is pretty much the best you can get. :lol:

-OD
SantosForever
Fanatic poster

Post by SantosForever »

green man wrote:Only problem is that you cannot buy her a watch - Rolex is pretty much the best you can get. :lol:
Why not?
Did you know how much is sexy a men's size Rolex on a women?
cuckoldboy
Starting poster

Post by cuckoldboy »

green man wrote:Thanks for sharing.
Only problem is that you cannot buy her a watch - Rolex is pretty much the best you can get. :lol:

-OD

yes it is the best, but she likes the other couple of watches I've bought her too. And even been known to wear more than one at a time :D