Question...

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Niks
Fanatic poster

Question...

Post by Niks »

So here is a question I would like to ask you guys, has anyone ever tried this or thought about trying it?

Have you ever just walked up to a woman that's wearing a watch that you like, and told her straight out.. "hi, ive noticed the watch your wearing, it looks so sexy on you. I have watch fetish and find it a turn on...would you like to know more about it or talk some more?"

Ive been really close to doing it once but I chickened out last minute when I saw the size of her handbag :?

It'd be interesting to see what reactions you would get, to see if that person would be open minded enough to talk about it, be curious about it or just plain smack you one/tell you to get lost.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Re: Question...

Post by rightwrist »

I think it depends on the person who says it. Some people have very good people skills and can say anything with a smile (actually it does not even matter what such a guy says). Other people really lack these social skills and will get the handbag against their faces with everything they say. :)
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

So true, it all depends on the person saying it and how its portrayed.
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

With social skills and politeness. Yes. Several times.

"Wow I noticed that by the way you have corgeous watch. What is it? Looks sexy"
"It looks so damn good on your wrist. Personally I love when ladies wear that kind of watch: it looks sexy"
"Wow you have awesome Rolex! Mens Rolex looks damn cool and sexy on girls wrist"
"Do you dive? I noticed that you lwear cool and sexy dive watch that looks so good on you!"

Like everythin in life: Sometimes works. Sometimes dont. Sometimes works extremely well. (I have even ended to swap watches in some cases; trying her watch when she tries mine.)

Just be polite. Smile. You never knows what happens. And if you are doing doing it in your local, you lose what? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. ;)
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

to green man:

how did the swapping encounters happen?
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

VincentIII wrote:to green man:

how did the swapping encounters happen?
One air hostess was wearing men's Omega Seamaster. I noticed it of cource immediately. :oops: On suitable moment in corridor I asked what time is back in (dont remember where I was flying) When she looked her watch to check time I said "My Gosh! You have gorgeous watch!" We had short chat about watches and brands. I asked her to try my Rolex GMT and be able to do that.... she gave her watch to me and I had opportunity slip her watch to my wrist. (Luckily she wore it so loose...)

As extra reward I got sweet scent of parfume to my watch for rwest of day. :wink: