My watch tried woman's wrist.

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

green man
Fanatic poster

My watch tried woman's wrist.

Post by green man »

I have collegue who is really stunning blonde, a lot younger than I do, tall, long hair, high heel boots and long sexy nails. Really beautiful girl. We work together occasionally and I noticed that she bought big, nice Quess watch a few months ago. When she got it I said that she has a nice watch, and she was suprised that I noticed that :roll: . We then started to chat about watches and jewellery every now and then.
Recently I bought for myself a new piece as a gift, mentioned to her, and she wanted to see it. Yesterday she came working with me, and I was wearing that big Omega diver's chrono. I asked if she wanted to see my new piece and touched her hand. She gave her hand to me and very slowly, enjoying every second, I rolled her tight sweater sleeve up a bit, putted my Omega to her wrist and closed a buckle. *snap*

She wore it a while, played around with it and asked a few question about timing and lume details. It was quite a loose for her but she was not able to slide it off with buckle closed after a few moments, so she gave her wrist back to and I had to unbuckle it. :D Comment was "Beuatiful, but a bit too heavy and masculine for my taste."

Priceless. I was in heaven rest of that day. :wink:
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Re: My watch tried woman's wrist.

Post by VincentIII »

I have to admit, it's a thrill when a woman let's you take ahold of her wrist and either
remove her watch or put one on. Just the feeling of a female wrist is nice..
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Story continues. :D
She had new watch; big, bling-bling golden tone Michael Kors. She said she likes it because it is guite heavy and feels big. I said it looks stunning and asked to see it closer. She gave her hand to me and let me play with it and try how it slides up and down her wrist. :shock: THEN she took it off and gave it to me. I saw my change and asked her to try my piece to compare size between them.

Again I had to remove my watch from her hand (as slowly as possible...) because she did not knew how buckle works. :wink:

Interesting friendship. I have started to think about idea to ask her to test some mens piece for a few days to get feeling of an heavy automatic watch....with a little luck she agrees and I have a change to resize a bracelet to make it fit... What do you think?
Bullet
Power poster

Post by Bullet »

Its a nice story and you are a lucky Man :wink:
I would try it if i was in your position, teh worst case is that she says no but nothing lost than :)
Wish you the best!