Michael Kors Watches - MK5676 vs MK5698.

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Sqrrl
Dedicated poster

Michael Kors Watches - MK5676 vs MK5698.

Post by Sqrrl »

Hey there,

currently I am browsing the web, looking for a new watch to present my gf with later this year. Unfortunately I can´t get her my alltime favourite model - the MK5020 - for several reasons. One of them being that she wants a gold or rose gold watch next.

While "researching" I stumbled accross the gold version of the mk5020 --> Mk5676.
However there seems to be a very similar, but not identical watch, the MK5698.

The MK5698 seems to be way less popular, it can´t even be found on the Michael Kors webstore. There are very few pictures to be found on the internet and it can hardly be found in Germany. Very few online retailers offer it.

Does anybody have an idea, how those two are related? Is one the successor of the other? Is one some sort of special edition? Just don´t get it.

I did contact the Michael Kors US support directly, but I am not too sure whether I´m gonna get a useful answer. And who else (other than you guys) would I ask, right ? :D

Thanks for your help
Baby G Boy
Fanatic poster

Re: Michael Kors Watches - MK5676 vs MK5698.

Post by Baby G Boy »

Unfortunately not an answer to your question. But what about the MK8077? Easy to get and One of the hottest watches around at the moment ;)
Sqrrl
Dedicated poster

Re: Michael Kors Watches - MK5676 vs MK5698.

Post by Sqrrl »

Thanks for your recommendation. The mk8077 looks great, but I think it's way too big for her wrist.
I actually don't care that it's hard to get your hands on a 5698. I just didnt wanna get her a watch thats already outdated...that's why I asked....