Been spotting some cool watches at public baths recently

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Z
Power poster

Been spotting some cool watches at public baths recently

Post by Z »

I just have to get this off my chest - sorry if I ramble on.

While taking my kids to the public bath in my small town today I saw a woman (who was also there with her kids) wearing a supercool watch. I saw that she used some of the functions of the watch while in the water, and she seemed so natural with it even though it is presumably unladylike. I believe it was a Garmin Fenix http://www.triathletewall.com/wp-conten ... _watch.jpg and I so regret not complementing her on the watch when she was standing alone by the pool waiting for her kids. (Getting my smartphone to take a picture was never an option.)

Three weeks I was at another public bath (in a nearby city) with my son and there I saw a teenage girl wearing a nice g-shock. It's almost rare these days for teenage girls to wear any watch, let alone a g-shock, and doing so while taking a bath was awesome.

About a month ago I was attending a swimming class for my son when I couldn't help noticing the mother of another child. She wore what I believe was a Garmin Forerunner 10 http://www.wigglestatic.com/product-med ... h=1700&a=7, which is really big and unusual (even though I prefer the above mentioned watches) for any woman. While pretending to pictures of my son I tried to take pictures of her and her watch, but the pictures were mostly blurry. It turns out she's a colleague of my wife, and afterwards at work she told my wife she wouldn't come to swimming class anymore because her son refused to stay in the water when she was there. What a pity!
Bullet
Power poster

Re: Been spotting some cool watches at public baths recently

Post by Bullet »

Nice Storry and thanks for sharing with us :wink:
I personal like the contact of watch and water verry much, it´s like an extra on that fetish :D
But like you said, there are only a couple of woman who wear a watch while swimming or bathing, it´s to bad!
Especially because actually watches are verry good protected against liquids....
green man
Fanatic poster

Re: Been spotting some cool watches at public baths recently

Post by green man »

Thanks for sharing!
This is meybe a bit changing because of these heart rate monitors/Suunto stuff. (Unfortunately not my case...)

BUT seeing real diver stuff. That is worth to see. :D