WG.net

Please join our great community and share!
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:21 am 
Fanatic poster

one of my favorite watches on a girls wrist and I spotted 3 in one day. It doesnt get better than this.

Here's the story...

I was out on my lunch break taking a walk in London on a recently warm day. As I was nearing the traffic lights there was a gorgeous woman walking towards me. I looked at her wrist and if I clock she has a watch then to the face. She was wearing a Rolex sub and it just sparkled in the sun from all the steel and black face. As I still had enough time for my lunch, I did a 180 to follow my target. What is this, another girl with a rolex sub walking just beside the first girl I spotted. At this stage, I could hardly move, my legs became heavy and weak, and had that funny butterfly sensation in my stomach. I really wanted to get my phone out to film all this, but at this stage I wasnt sure what I was doing as I wasnt thinking straight.

This glorious walk behind these two lovely girls wearing Subs carried on for another few minutes until the one peeled off into the shops. I thought, Ive got enough mental images to last me till home :roll: So off back to work with a big smile on my face, almost skipping back. But wait, there should be one more girl with a Rolex sub....

I head back to the office and into the kitchen for a cuppa, when this girl walks into the kitchen. Take a guess what she was wearing, yes, the 3rd Rolex sub of the day. But this one is on the same floor as me in my building! At this stage, I almost melted to the ground. Here was my chance to do something about this and not keep staring at her Rolex Sub, I wasnt quit sure what to do or say, I thought, keep it simple and dont be too pervy "excuse me, do you have the time please?" I had to move in closer to have a look as she smiled and gave me the time. I wanted to sink my teeth into her Rolex Sub, it was perfect. I wanted to chat more about her watch but I was pathetic and crumbled at the last moment - she walked out and I followed her sitting just round the corner in another department.

So now I know where a girl sits with a Rolex Sub - its now just a matter of time as to how I play this out? Oh, I know someone very well who works in her department, so that could be a start. Bare in mind, this is the legal department, so I need to tread with caution or just completely leave this one being a place of work and can get my fingers burnt - what do you say :?: