Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

cuffs92
Starting poster

Post by cuffs92 »

Hey everyone, I'm Bren, 23 year old lad from the UK, Been viewing this forum for a long time now so thought it was about time I joined up :) I've known for years about this fetish and can honestly say I love it now I no more about it and no I'm not the only one out there lol. Also have a love on bondage and handcuffs and such things, also bracelets.

As for the watches the bigger metal ones do it for me, but I'm open for most types expect the really small ones :), got a girlfriend who knows about my fetish and is cool with it, she's got a couple of Michael kors watches, Ice watches, and various other bits like bracelets :)

Hoping to get to know a few people on here and chat, and maybe share some pics,

Speak soon, cuffs92
green man
Fanatic poster

Re: New member

Post by green man »

Welcome to Club!

Sounds like you are lucky one with your "Michael Kors" -girl. Not all have a priviledge to share partner who A) Knows about this B) Wear watches you like.

My wife also knows about it so we can even have conversations like "Look over there!! That woman is wearing men's diver watch." "Stop staring other woman's watches. Besides its looks horrible. It does not suit her style at all."

Mrs. daily wearer is men's TAG Heuer Aquaracer. 8) 8) Bracelet is so loose that it travels up and down her wrist when she moves it, and even slips over her sleeve if she is wearing tight sweater or so....meaning in practise its allways visible. Love to watch it. Last birthday I bought her two Nomination bracelets. (Biggest model available...) and she is wearing those on her other wrist. Other pieces her wears every now and then are Invictas 44mm "Submariner" and 40mm "Speedway" Rolex-look-a-like models. TAG model is same Tanya wears here, so really cant' complain:
(linking to your pic renagade; hope you do not mind.)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

-Green man
Last edited by green man on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Welcome mate :)
cuffs92
Starting poster

Post by cuffs92 »

Thanks for the replies and your mrs sounds incredible! Lol I wouldn't be able to say to my mrs look over there, well not yet anyway maybe one day :D looking at buying her a MK6099 next its on sale atm think it's 43/44mm so should look good on her, will post pics if I take the plunge :)