My experience

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

watcher88
Starting poster

My experience

Post by watcher88 »

Something unbelievable happened with me recently. There is one girl at work, our relationship is pretty good, we have some good chats, we flirt, we are fine. Yesterday she turned up wearing a HUGE smart watch. I am not a smart watch fan but this one is amazing, and it fully covers her small wrist from the top. So I was shocked, and I had to open up a conversation about it. - Ohh you have a new watch? It looks really cool! - No, I have it for some time, but I have never worn it because my boyfriend said it is too big and doesn't look good. - What is wrong with him? I think this watch is amazing, and looks stunning on you. - Really? -Yes, I wouldn't mind if you wear four of them every time I think it is that cool :) - What? - I am serious, you could have 4 of this on next to me, I would still like them. - Any time? - Yes. -Any any time? -Yes to be honest. - You know the funny thing is I have exactly 4 watches, but if I want to wear them in the bed how you gonna tie me up?? (That was the point when I get lost) - You know what? You can wear your 4 watches, I give you another 2 of mine, and I will still manage to put 2 or 3 pairs of handcuffs on you. - It sounds like fun, let's see. Do you have handcuffs? -Errrrrr, yes I have a collection. - OK, sounds good for me, let's try tomorrow. So I came home after work and was wanking the whole night. And today she is gonna come over, bringing her 4 watches and wants me to handcuff her. I hope I can get pictures of her. It is gonna be the best day of my life.
Bullet
Power poster

Re: My experience

Post by Bullet »

I hope you had fun and all your Dreams was comming true :D
Mooorten
Dedicated poster

Post by Mooorten »

Amazing dude, seems like u won the lottery
cheshcat
Fanatic poster

Post by cheshcat »

....and then you woke up and it had all been a very vivid wet dream!