Watches and mastur... well you know :)

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Sqrrl
Dedicated poster

Watches and mastur... well you know :)

Post by Sqrrl »

Hey guys,

though we´re all in the same boat, our likings and habbits seem to differ. I´ve notice that there are two main groups: Those, who use watches for...well...for naughty things in private and those who don´t.

So far I am not that sure, which side I belong to. The pure watches do not that much to me. It´s rather knowing that it has been worn that is the trigger. Therefore I am not that interested in going to watch stores.
Watches work best for me, when I see them worn by a lady with nice hands and arms.
New watches are nice, but...
Well, off the record: I would lie, If I said that I had never borrowed my GF´s watch...

So my questions:
- Doing naughty things with watches? If so: how often?
- Ever bought a (used) watch just for that porpuse?
- Ever used another person´s watch for it, without her knowing about it ? (other than your wife´s, etc)

Very interested in honest answers. Lets have a serious conversation among adults, to discover similarities an differences
kaccay
Starting poster

Re: Watches and mastur... well you know :)

Post by kaccay »

Hey man!

I'm really glad you kicked off a conversation about this... I was just thinking about opening the floor on discussion about the whole 'watch fetish'.

I guess for me it all started when I was about 13ish... I found it very unusual to see women wearing 'big' (or in my case) digital watches and I found this very curious. I am like you to the extent that I like to see women wearing the watches rather than the watch itself.

Once I started to mature and release I had 'funny urges' towards seeing women with big or digital watches it got me thinking...
It was only as of late did I discover that there was such a thing as a watch fetish and that other people had it too (thanks to this amazing website!!) For ages I started to worry thinking I was weird and was really embarrassed to even dare mention it to anyone else.

It was a complete load off my mind to release there was such a thing and that I wasn't the only one.

I guess everyone is different with this watch fetish, liking big, small, colored styled watches and whatever floats their boat!

I guess it is fair to say that it's a lot harder with guys growing up with this fetish as they can be so easily 'set off' shall we say when seeing women with a watch. It's tough enough being a teenager and battling it out to discover your sexuality and controlling your hormones etc etc... but to add watches into the mix! Challenging!

Being much older now and able to control/understand this fetish more I can confidently talk about it (to other watch fetishers)

Moving onto your questions, in terms of 'playful business' keeping it clean of course! I don't get a kick off doing the dirty by myself with a watch but rather a woman doing it for me while wearing a watch (if that makes sense?)

Understanding my fetish more I FINALLY came out and told my girlfriend about it and I have to tell you it was the most SCARIST thing i've ever had to do! My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest and run away!

but after a few questions of WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? and the important WHY? my girlfriend finally accepted it and it was the best decision ever because now she (even though cant ever understand why) helps me explore the fetish further in ways I could only imagine.

This is not to rub it in anyones face! This is more of an encouragement that if you have a girlfriend or partner of anykind and you trust them and know that you can talk to them about anything... seriously consider telling them about your fetish! It's nothing to be embarrassed about... its how you operate! just like people love chocolate, you love watches on women! Simple as that!

Apologies for the big rant! IF you have any questions back for me please let me know, i'd be happy to share more knowledge on the matter and of course would love to hear everyone elses thoughts on it all too!

THanks!
I <3 digital watches!
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

I, like most members, enjoy women wearing the watches. Kinda of fun to "play" with I guess. In the past I have bought watches that were exact or similar to ones I saw girls wear
so I could have one of my own or a copy of theirs. One example is this one;

Then I had a lady friend whom had a nice Citizen two tone with a blue face. I was
able to find the same one at a jewelers but with a white dial.

If you have a lady friend that's ok with the fetish maybe try finding a pair that can be
swapped. that's kind of exciting as well
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
kaccay
Starting poster

Post by kaccay »

Some great answers guys!! Keep em posting!

and I agree with some of the things you were saying budocanuck!

It's always good to have your girlfriend enthusastic about your fetish too! makes it more exciting..

Which spires the another question.... do you yourself wear a watch or feel comfortable wearing one?

Because of my fetish I feel weird wearing one because its displaying my deep dark secret off in public.... :?

What do you think?
I <3 digital watches!
isthispop
Power poster

Post by isthispop »

I don't find the watches themselves the turn on really so I don't masturbate WITH the watch but I just always wear one. I find I get more turned on and have a more pleasurable experience during masturbation or sex when wearing one. I also love it when the girl is wearing a watch but this isn't absolutely necessary, so long as I'm wearing one.

You may have read on other threads that when I was younger I used to borrow my best friend's watch (he was a male also) and masturbate whilst wearing it and also my Aunt's Tag Heuer as well.
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

I like looking at ladies wearing watches, and I also like to wear. Wearing mens watches doesn't do anything for me, I like ladies watches, mid size on down to the small. For me its to experience what the lady "gets"; to feel the watch as close as possible to what she does. With different ladies come different watches; and in this day and age I prefer leather straps, but there are plenty of steel and gold watches I like out there too. I own over 100 watches, most are copies of ones that I have seen out in the wild. My wife knows about my interest even if she doesn't understand it all, and participates particularly in bed. Ive spent time in her watches too. On a rare occasion I will wear in public if I can get away with it; long sleeves etc. On a few instances I got to wear a woman's watch in her presence; where it was offered to me to do so be her. Sometimes I feel a little self conscious about my knowledge & handling of straps and clasps of ladies watches.

Though when a chance to experience a watch I like on the outside comes up, I don't let it go by if I can help it. Over the years, I counted on my fingers and toes at least two dozen "encounters" with other women's watches (dating well before the mrs), and I've made up this cheesy system to classify them:

Close encounter of the first kind: Handling. You get the watch off her wrist, and get to hold & examine it.
Close encounter of the second kind: Wearing. You have the watch and get to try it on.
Close encounter of the third kind: Experience. You get to "take it home" and indulge yourself.
Close encounter of the fourth kind: Ownership. Through course of action, the watch becomes yours.

I guess there could be a zero kind too that has to deal with touching and close up inspection on her wrist. I've also seized the opportunity to get a watch on the lady's wrist (or ankle, love that too). I'm a HUGE fan of multiples, especially when its done right. Watches for watches sake isn't as attractive as related watches with a purpose & commonality. Some time it would be interesting to swap a watch; replace a watch on her wrist with an identical copy. Also, get to trade to watches between women especially without them realizing it. Most of the time I try not to be obvious in my admiration of a beautiful watch on a beautiful wrist. Ever get caught looking? Ever get to look and come away with no idea what time it is?

To me ladies watches are an art beyond the science.
mainemike
Power poster

Post by mainemike »

I once gave the advice on how you can wear a couple in public . .wear them on the 'inside' and most people will never see it. If they do then you can always say you are taking one to get a new battery - or to deliver to someone - and didn't want to put it in your pocket where it could be scratched pretty bad. If you are like me I have keys, coins and more in my pants pockets - no place for a watch.

I agree seeing a woman wearing 2 is a special turn on. Not sure what it is but when my GF wears 2 it does look cool - too bad she just isn't relaly into it on her own.

Rartist - You have 100? What's the most you have ever worn?

M
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

mainemike wrote: Rartist - You have 100? What's the most you have ever worn?

M
Most I've ever worn is probably 5-6 on a wrist, about all I can fit. Usually I do 2-3, going for quality over quantity. Gold bracelet watches (Pulsar, Seiko, Citizen) that were popular in decades past, a series of "related" Carriage black leather straps I like, a pair of red strapped Minnie Mouse " identical twin sisters"; one of which is my wife's. I have a number of metal watches (the classic ladies blue faced Fossil, e.g.) and even some digitals and Timex wind-ups from years ago. Generally I go for the smaller watches; wearing men' s things doesn't do anything for me. I see that my interests seem to be a minority around here.
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

Love them fossil blue styles..

Rartist - on your close encounters, how were you able to have a 4th kind?
I've only been able to handle a few and tried on once..
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
RedRanga
Starting poster

Post by RedRanga »

Kaccay! Your post...wow!!! Great reading...
There are so many different takes on the watch fetish; here's mine: When I was a kid (about 5 yrs old), I loved to wear my Dad's watch (in secret, of course!). I loved the way it dangled loosely on my little boy wrist, and it gave me a hard-on even then. It's fair to say that I was born with this fetish. I'll try to keep this brief for now, but as I write this I'm thinking that I really should get on here one day and tell the full story of my 'watch journey'. Anyway, fast-forward to age 13, and I was sent to an elite, all-boys school. I was surrounded by rich kids flaunting beautiful new Seiko's and Citizens, digitals and dive watches...and I was CRAZY with envy. A big men's watch on a small boys wrist drove me CRAZY, and I dreamt and dreamt about the day I would make it happen for me. I'm now in my 40's (I'm trying to keep this brief!), and the fetish has never left me. I'm a small, skinny guy with skinny, girly wrists, and I like nothing better than wearing the biggest and heaviest watches I can find, and I think I'm the only person around who makes sure a watch doesn't fit, before buying it!!! Which brings me to women and watches, and its the same: a massive steel watch on a woman's little wrist makes me horny as hell, especially when its too big and loose, and I like to wear my watches that way so I can get a taste of what they feel like. What I can never experience (sadly) is how a skinny-wristed woman feels, trying on and buying a massive men's watch,a Breitling for example, which she knows is too big for her, and wearing it with confidence (and getting away with it). I can only guess, but I think she would be as horny as hell, too!
kaccay
Starting poster

Post by kaccay »

Hey RedRanga,

Thanks for sharing! Interesting story! Isn't it funny how the concept which ties everyone into the one fetish is the same but the details are totally different? (In terms of watch preferences).

The watch fetish is not the most common of fetishes out there.... Supposedly in a poll of known fetishes it only had a 4/5% hit?
However, I find the fetish to be the most creative and discrete of all. You can sneak a peek of a woman wearing a watch without anyone getting suspicious. Whereas more common fetishes like leather etc are obvious and people would draw attention to themselves wearing it.

Any other types of watches which interest you? (open question)
I <3 digital watches!
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Well...as kaccay pointed out this is very practical fetish. You can practise it everywhere; airports, busses shopping malls. What is my thing; when girl wears big, expensive, loose and steel (or rubber with diver's!) mens watch - I am in pain to see it :oops: . But I am in lucky position: my wife knows about this :lol: I told her a few years ago taht I love when she wears her watches in bed, and borrow mine sometimes.
Then I took next step; I started to ask her to wear men's (=mine) watches daily. She was against it but my gifts (You never knew what they were...) started to get bigger lady sized, then midsized ones...and finally I bought first mens watch to her: it was Tag-Heuers Aquaracer "Submariner-look-alike" First she did not wore it at all, later avery now and then and then it came for years her daily piece. I was in heaven.

And I'm still are, bacause I dont know what happened but nowdays she wears only mens watches and pieces from my collection: Breitlings, Tag-Heuers and Omegas. I have a small collection that I rotate: sell them, buy a new ones etc. and every now and then my wife puts my purchase to her wrist and heat is up again when seeing her with a new watch. And thats my thing: to see her putting my big watch on her small wrist on morning and imagine to have a sex with her at the evening while she is still wearing it...

Woman will love expensive stuff and jewellery: so I have a feeling that you cant go very wrong when saying "Honey, I have to confess that I love to see women wearing xxx typed watches. Do you mind if I buy you one, and could you wear it, and only it, every now and then? " Risk that she screams "Hell no!!! Dont buy me any jewellery!!!! is...well...not very possible to happen. :shock: Telling to my wife about this fetish was best thing I've done, and thats my advice to everyone; just tell it and start to enjoy about it; some like coffee, some like their feet massaged in bed - some like watches. So what?

She even knows that I'm spotting ladies with watches in TV or in wild: "LOOK! That girl is wearing diver watch!!!" "Yes...yes...eyes back to road, you are driving, stupid man!"
RedRanga
Starting poster

Post by RedRanga »

Hey Green man, our tastes are very similar! And one thing I love about our fetish is that you can enjoy it any time, any where. I have no idea why I find the concept of a huge steel watch on a tiny wrist so appealing, but I just love it!! I have always been attracted to watches that are too big for me, and nothing makes me happier than when I adjust the clasp to the smallest setting, and the watch is sloppy and loose on my wrist. Of course, it has to be the right watch, and again my preferences make no sense: I love watches that scream masculinity, huge and heavy, with rugged 'conquer any mountain' looks, and functions I will never use, like depth sensors! Matched to my skinny wrist and girly complexion, these type of watches are simply WRONG for me: too big, too overt, and too cool! But there's something that I just love about the look of a real man's watch struggling to fit on my tiny wrist, and the feeling that I'm not worthy enough to wear it...but I have it, and LOVE it. When women choose to wear watches like this, I'm in heaven, because I think they get that same feeling too.But, I feel self conscious and embarrassed wearing my big loose metals (especially around people I know) because it feels as though I'm advertising my fetish to the world, and I envy those skinny women who can do it with confidence. So I usually keep my monsters hidden up my sleeve, for my own private enjoyment: Its fun getting around with something huge and cool on my wrist, but having said that, I do sometimes bust loose and display them. I'd love to know why I find big, macho watches such a turn on, when I'm anything but big and macho (more like skinny and nerdy!)...but in the meantime, I will keep buying and enjoying them in ways that the manufacturer never intended...!! :twisted:
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

RedRanga wrote:But, I feel self conscious and embarrassed wearing my big loose metals (especially around people I know) because it feels as though I'm advertising my fetish to the world, and I envy those skinny women who can do it with confidence.
Why? Do you think everyone wearing high heels is having shoe fetish? :mrgreen: Just go there to talk with those skinny women that makes you horny. :wink:
mainemike
Power poster

Post by mainemike »

So a friend of mine has a Seiko small watch that she got then lost. So she bought another identical one and then located the other. When she saw me wearing 2 watches she came visiting wearing her 2 - one had been sized for her wrist and the other still large - too large. SO in another visit she was wearing the 2 again and asked if I wanted to wear it - I tried it on and it was like it was made to fit. Only thing was it needed a battery - so I offered to get that done for her and the next day I returned it. Fast forward to later in the year when I visited her again and she was wearing 4 watches - including the pair of Seiko's. At the end of the visit she takes if off and hands it to me - I ask if I can wear it for a while and she said yes. That was maybe 2 years ago and she is not interested in getting it back. I love wearing it and will often wear it under another as it looks a little feminine on me.

Another friend has this Fossil watch that I commented liking. I let her borrow some of my Swatches to wear and when i asked if I could try her Fossil she gave it to me. It was too tight so a call to Fossil got me links and it fits perfect as a second watch now. When I gave that back to her she removed the links but fast forward almost a year to this past weekend where she brings me the Fossil, adds back in the links and now I am wearing it with my other friends Seiko - the Fossil is out and the Seiko is inside - they seem to go together perfectly.

Another friend has a Timex digital she is not wearing and I have asked to see that - she keeps forgetting it but eventually I'll get to try that one too.
I just love trying these different watches and will maybe even consider buying a small one of my own some day - but it is nice getting to try ones that I would not have the opportunity to try. And my friends like trying and swapping Swatches that they would not normally own - many of my friends wear 2 watches now.

M.