Another way to wear a ladies watch

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

evoviii
Dedicated poster

Another way to wear a ladies watch

Post by evoviii »

I was at a party last night with some old friends. I heard an interesting story that got my attention by a girl who told about the place she had worked while in school. Her boss got called to the head office once and she noticed her boss had left some items on her desk she meant to take with her. A pair of heels and her watch. She and a friend decided that they should have a go on her boss's desk; she wearing her boss's heels, and her friend wearing her watch someplace besides his wrist. He made her happy while being unable to see the time. Then she got a call from the boss she was coming back to get some things; the heels were ok but her watch was not suitable to return to her boss. She swapped it for her own similar looking watch and never did get the chance to swap it back. Her boss continued to wear it and never said anything about it, she had to get another copy of her watch just in case (I asked). I wonder if her boss ever noticed that they were wearing the same watch (I didn't ask).