dating with watch fetish

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

gshockts
Starting poster

dating with watch fetish

Post by gshockts »

I was wondering if there are any good sites to find a guy with a watch fetish. I'm a single woman in college in the denver, colorado area, if anyone is going to ask.
Popswatcher
Fanatic poster

Re: dating with watch fetish

Post by Popswatcher »

If you can't find anyone local here, you might want to try general fetish sites like FetLife?
gshockts
Starting poster

Post by gshockts »

Popswatcher wrote:If you can't find anyone local here, you might want to try general fetish sites like FetLife?
thanks, thats an idea
TheShockofG
Fanatic poster

Post by TheShockofG »

you could always just talk to whoever you are dating. I chatted with my fiance about it, and she was understanding. She would even put one on for me before sex. Now she wears a Garmin almost 24/7 :). I have enjoyed tracking her cardio at nights ;)! Good luck on your search! Do you have any thoughts of posting any pics of the watches you have? maybe some wrist shots?
doublewatch19
Starting poster

Post by doublewatch19 »

I agree. I’m in the states as well and have found if you let who ever you are interested in know right from the start that you have a thing for watches they usually respond nicely. Most are more than willing to try it and in my case you may even turn some into watch fetishers as well. Easy to start by buying them a watch and getting them to wear it. Especially since it’s a gift they will feel a bit obligated at first. Then when they see it turns you on they will be more into it as well. I’ve got 3 ex gf now that are all into watches now and still let me know when they get a new one. Just put it out there and see what they say. And if your ever anywhere in the southeast, I’m always available.
Blastoise03
Starting poster

Post by Blastoise03 »

gshockts wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:54 pm I was wondering if there are any good sites to find a guy with a watch fetish. I'm a single woman in college in the denver, colorado area, if anyone is going to ask.
If it can help I’m a single guy 26 yo with watch fetish willing to share pictures :) let me know