Bangle watches?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

grettagarbo
Starting poster

Bangle watches?

Post by grettagarbo »

Hello everyone,

I've had this strange 'interest' for as long as I can remember and, like most people on here it seems, I thought I was the only one. It was good to find this forum and find that other people share the same thing but I find that my particular tastes are different from everyone else's.

I really like bangle-type watches, like other people on here I first noticed the Gucci 1500 and that was my favorite watch for a long time but I also really went for the cheaper bangle type watches, like I would often see women wearing whilst out and about. I used to spend my time looking at them in things like the Argos catalog (a UK shopping catalog) and would occasionally even buy one for myself.

I've since discovered lots of other really nice bangle watches from DKNY, Calvin Klein, Karen Millen and others but I never see any mention of these kinds of watches by anyone else. I pretty much only like when the strap is a solid bangle and when it is a feminine-looking style and that seems to be what makes me different to everyone else.

These are a couple of my favorites:

DKNY NY4282

Karen Millen bangle watch:

Calvin Klein Element:

I wondered what anyone else thought... Am I completely alone!?