Bought a MK5020 for my gf, and she enjoys satisfying my fetish needs

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

marna
Power poster

Bought a MK5020 for my gf, and she enjoys satisfying my fetish needs

Post by marna »

Hi.
(Sorry for this wall of text, but I thought I’d share the story in full.TLDR in the end for those who don’t have all day.)

Thought I’d share my recent experience with my watch fetish, as I know there are some people out there who might feel self concious about this fetish, shy or even ashamed.

Some context, you can skip this paragraph if you are not interested in the backstory:
Well, a few months back I started dating a girl I’ve known for some time. We met 5 years ago, she had a crush on me, but I felt she was a bit too young (me 25 and her 19 at the time). We haven’t really stayed in touch since then, other being friends on snapchat. We did meet once 2,5 years ago when she wanted to discuss some relationship trouble and wanted a man’s opinion (I always assumed she just wanted to check if she still had feelings for me or something, dunno). And back then I actually told her about my fetish, as sex and kinks became a subject. Fast forward half a year, they broke up. We talked and flirted for a few days on messenger, but nothing happened... But then then a year later she reached out saying she would like to hang, and I figured sure. Why not. The girl obviously still likes me, and I guess she’s more mature now and probably had enough rebounds. I should give her a shot, as my love life have been non existent the last year or so.

Now to the good part:
So we dated for a while and really hit it off, at least sexually. The sex is some of the best I’ve had, and after a month we had a talk that we both want to be exlusive (boyfriend/girlfriend) if you wish. Shortly after that, I asked her about the whole watch thing and if she would be comfortable wearing one if I bought her one (used, as I didn’t feel comfortable buying her expensive gifts just yet). She said she probably wouldn’t mind. I showed her a picture of the MK5020 to hear if she liked it. She did, and liked that it had some "bling". So I got it for her.

I changed the battery on it when I got it, and adjusted it to fit her (lucky guess on my part). Then I gave it to her as a present, stating it was mostly a present for myself :lol: She wore it right away when she opened it, and I could tell right away that she just went from a 7 to a 9 or 10, lol. Later that night, when moving to the bedroom she took it off. "Why are you taking it off? You are supposed to wear it. That’s the whole point". I told her nicely, and she put it back on. She’s been wearing it all the time when seeing me ever since, and starting to wear it more often when she’s off with her friends, as I told her I like to see hear wearing it whenever she sends me snaps doing other things too. Everything was going great so far (also the relationship in general). She never once made me feel awkward about it. I did ask her how she felt about it after some time, and she just said she has no strong feelings about wearing it one way or another, so if I enjoy it she will wear it.

A few weeks ago I upped the game a little bit. When it was her time of the month, she offered to go down on me. She did for a while, but I have difficulty finishing. I asked if I could masturbate and cum on her watch. She was a little bit surprised I guess, but she was more than open to. While I was doing it she started saying she was surprised that watching me do it was turning her on. That was really hot.

Few days later, I started grabbing the watch more and more while having sex. And one day I asked her to lick it. She did without hesitation. I also started doing it, or kissing it. Biting it. As we are having sex.

She does have a kink of her own. It makes her really horny when she knows I’m about to come, and when I do finish. So we almost always come at the same time. Now that she knows how much I like seeing her show her watch some love, or showing it some love myself — She will somethimes move the watch to my face when she’s close to coming, making for a great finale everytime we do this. Sometimes we will even lick and kiss it together at the same time, as we are both coming. :D

It’s been really great. Now I sometimes play/fiddle with her watch whenever we are watching TV together or just snuggling. Of course, it’s not the only part about her I care about, and I show the rest of her some love as well. I’ve had other girls wear a watch before, but I’ve never taken it this far. It feels great to be with someone who has no problem being part of my little world. 8)

So don’t be afraid to ask your girlfriends or women you’ve been seeing for some time wether or not they would be comfortable being part of your fetish world. You might find yourself in a relationship where all your fantasies are coming true ;)

TLDR: Got my girl a MK5020. Started with her just wearing it. Over time introduced coming on it, me grabbing it or tuck my fingers between her wrist and watch, her licking and kissing it, me licking and kissing it. Sometimes we will lick and kiss it at the same time. Sometimes when coming.
ekorarre
Starting poster

Re: Bought a MK5020 for my gf, and she enjoys satisfying my fetish needs

Post by ekorarre »

This a great story! It feels very lucky to have a partner who accepts this niche fetish and willing to take it as far as you'd like to go with it. It is sometimes nerve-racking to talk about this with someone, but I agree that is a good idea to just talk about it and reveal this fetish and hope that it opens up the opportunity.
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

What a great story. Thanks for sharing with us. :wink:
ronkumar786
Power poster

Post by ronkumar786 »

It feels really good to hear stories like this. Ive told my wife about my metal watch fetish like 3 years back and in the last 3 years, she has only worn it like 4-5 times and that too very very reluctantly, always trying to make excuses like its too cold for her wrist, she doesnt like it, cant find it (when its right there).. etc. I have to literally beg her to wear it. Marry that girl bro and enjoy the rest of your life. Its very rare to find a woman who is willing to indulge your fetish like that, im jealous now lol
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

marna wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:09 pm Hi.
(Sorry for this wall of text, but I thought I’d share the story in full.TLDR in the end for those who don’t have all day.)

Thought I’d share my recent experience with my watch fetish, as I know there are some people out there who might feel self concious about this fetish, shy or even ashamed.

Some context, you can skip this paragraph if you are not interested in the backstory:
Well, a few months back I started dating a girl I’ve known for some time. We met 5 years ago, she had a crush on me, but I felt she was a bit too young (me 25 and her 19 at the time). We haven’t really stayed in touch since then, other being friends on snapchat. We did meet once 2,5 years ago when she wanted to discuss some relationship trouble and wanted a man’s opinion (I always assumed she just wanted to check if she still had feelings for me or something, dunno). And back then I actually told her about my fetish, as sex and kinks became a subject. Fast forward half a year, they broke up. We talked and flirted for a few days on messenger, but nothing happened... But then then a year later she reached out saying she would like to hang, and I figured sure. Why not. The girl obviously still likes me, and I guess she’s more mature now and probably had enough rebounds. I should give her a shot, as my love life have been non existent the last year or so.

Now to the good part:
So we dated for a while and really hit it off, at least sexually. The sex is some of the best I’ve had, and after a month we had a talk that we both want to be exlusive (boyfriend/girlfriend) if you wish. Shortly after that, I asked her about the whole watch thing and if she would be comfortable wearing one if I bought her one (used, as I didn’t feel comfortable buying her expensive gifts just yet). She said she probably wouldn’t mind. I showed her a picture of the MK5020 to hear if she liked it. She did, and liked that it had some "bling". So I got it for her.

I changed the battery on it when I got it, and adjusted it to fit her (lucky guess on my part). Then I gave it to her as a present, stating it was mostly a present for myself :lol: She wore it right away when she opened it, and I could tell right away that she just went from a 7 to a 9 or 10, lol. Later that night, when moving to the bedroom she took it off. "Why are you taking it off? You are supposed to wear it. That’s the whole point". I told her nicely, and she put it back on. She’s been wearing it all the time when seeing me ever since, and starting to wear it more often when she’s off with her friends, as I told her I like to see hear wearing it whenever she sends me snaps doing other things too. Everything was going great so far (also the relationship in general). She never once made me feel awkward about it. I did ask her how she felt about it after some time, and she just said she has no strong feelings about wearing it one way or another, so if I enjoy it she will wear it.

A few weeks ago I upped the game a little bit. When it was her time of the month, she offered to go down on me. She did for a while, but I have difficulty finishing. I asked if I could masturbate and cum on her watch. She was a little bit surprised I guess, but she was more than open to. While I was doing it she started saying she was surprised that watching me do it was turning her on. That was really hot.

Few days later, I started grabbing the watch more and more while having sex. And one day I asked her to lick it. She did without hesitation. I also started doing it, or kissing it. Biting it. As we are having sex.

She does have a kink of her own. It makes her really horny when she knows I’m about to come, and when I do finish. So we almost always come at the same time. Now that she knows how much I like seeing her show her watch some love, or showing it some love myself — She will somethimes move the watch to my face when she’s close to coming, making for a great finale everytime we do this. Sometimes we will even lick and kiss it together at the same time, as we are both coming. :D

It’s been really great. Now I sometimes play/fiddle with her watch whenever we are watching TV together or just snuggling. Of course, it’s not the only part about her I care about, and I show the rest of her some love as well. I’ve had other girls wear a watch before, but I’ve never taken it this far. It feels great to be with someone who has no problem being part of my little world. 8)

So don’t be afraid to ask your girlfriends or women you’ve been seeing for some time wether or not they would be comfortable being part of your fetish world. You might find yourself in a relationship where all your fantasies are coming true ;)

TLDR: Got my girl a MK5020. Started with her just wearing it. Over time introduced coming on it, me grabbing it or tuck my fingers between her wrist and watch, her licking and kissing it, me licking and kissing it. Sometimes we will lick and kiss it at the same time. Sometimes when coming.
This is just a wonderful story! It's just amazing how you've introduced her to the watch fetish and made her embrace it as well. Beeing a bit more shy, I wonder if you have some good ideas on how to introduce the watch fetish in the first place? I love watches worn inside so the challenge is first to make her wear a watch and then do it inside.
marna
Power poster

Post by marna »

DWclassic wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:44 pm This is just a wonderful story! It's just amazing how you've introduced her to the watch fetish and made her embrace it as well. Beeing a bit more shy, I wonder if you have some good ideas on how to introduce the watch fetish in the first place? I love watches worn inside so the challenge is first to make her wear a watch and then do it inside.
"Hey, can I ask you something? I’m a little bit sensitive about it, but I’ve always had a thing for women wearing watches. For some reason I’ve always found it very sexy. At least when worn on the inside of the wrist. Would you mind wearing one? I think it would look great on you!"

I dunno. Something like that?
Totally understandable if you feel awkward when talking to women about it, at least the first few times. But, as with most things, experience makes it easier. =)
There is no way around it. You’ll just have to try and see what happens. We all have our quirks. Nothing to be ashamed about.
watchfervor
Starting poster

Post by watchfervor »

ronkumar786 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:19 pm It feels really good to hear stories like this. Ive told my wife about my metal watch fetish like 3 years back and in the last 3 years, she has only worn it like 4-5 times and that too very very reluctantly, always trying to make excuses like its too cold for her wrist, she doesnt like it, cant find it (when its right there).. etc. I have to literally beg her to wear it. Marry that girl bro and enjoy the rest of your life. Its very rare to find a woman who is willing to indulge your fetish like that, im jealous now lol

I am a new joiner to this forum,
Reading wonderful stories and the way of sharing the details are too Good.
But I am reading these details little late, what to do...., My fault i reached late here, but finally reached... :D

Not to hurt anyone, From my point of View, you have informed your fetish too early to your wife :( .
To tease you also, she is not wearing frequently,
4-5 times in 3 years means, nearly once in a year, that is very long time period :shock: .
The excuses given isn't a big convincing act from your wife? :cry:
If you beg to wear means it won't give that much happy...
Your wish will come true, taking little more time, Have patience :|
Is the same MK5020 model, you have asked to wear?