Right or wrong...

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Stumb
Fanatic poster

Right or wrong...

Post by Stumb »

I have tried to talk to my wife to indulge me in her wearing a MK8086, but it has been a difficult process. Normally she doesn’t wear big metal watches, but I have asked her if she could do me the favor.

Now I am wondering if it right of me that I am an anticipation that she will wear. Have any of you been in that kind of predicament before? Have anyone of you asked your better half if they would wear a watch?
gfandwatches
Starting poster

Re: Right or wrong...

Post by gfandwatches »

ive not asked my wife to wear a watch in normal life, as she wears one most of the time anyway. Whereas i have had a couple of conversations asking her to wear one in the bedroom which she did do for awhile but got the feeling she didnt like it or understand much, it became too much of an effort for me to keep asking and explaining that i "just like it" so I let it drop. I do know from reading on here some girls do generally just go along with it. Mine on the other hand doesnt. In response to your question I dont think theres any harm in asking and leaving it to her, just dont be too forceful
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

Thanks, gfandwatches..

I have experienced the same thing with my wife. Sometimes she wears a watch to work, but she doesn’t seem to understand my appriciation and fondness about watches. I don’t want to force her either, but I can’t help but think that it should be possible that I can tell her about what I am thinking and that I hope she would indolge me but I wouldn’t want to be forceful.
gfandwatches
Starting poster

Post by gfandwatches »

trust me ive been there, ive had the awkward conversations with my wife just asking her to wear one of the watches on the hand shes gonna wank me off with. To me it doesnt seem like a big ask at all really, but i dont think she will understand why I like it, Hell i dont know why I do but it makes me a hell of a lot quicker. Are you just wanting her to wear one in general life or looking for it in the bedroom?
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

I’m thinking about asking her if she could wear it in general life. But if she would decline, then I woukd proberly ask her if she wouldn’t mind wearing it sometimes. I am thinking that I am asking a huge favor, and I have tried to mand her understand why I like it when she wears the watches. Have any of your wifes said anything why they didn’t wear the watch?
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Stumb wrote: Have any of your wifes said anything why they didn’t wear the watch?
It is tough situation if she did not understand it. My wife kows this fetish and she wears men's watches daily basis and she wears them during sex quite often when I ask. I really cant complain, but she gets mad sometimes and feels bad saying that i don't see her - only watch she is wearing. I tried to avoid that and not to take it up every time. So be honest and open. That is way to do it.
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

What did you tell your wife the first time about your fetish and that you wanted her to go with a man's watch? And what did she say for the first time?

At times my wife wears a watch with a leather strap, but I have not dared to ask her if she wants to wear a man’S watch made of metal. I have tried to be honest with her about my fetish, but I haven’t told her every little detail.=)
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

What I did?

Well...I told that I like when she wears watches, and it looks sexy. Then someday I asked her to wear one during sex, just for fun. I NEVER told it very seriously. Always with humour.
What comes to men's watches...size it is not a case anymore. Big watches are fashion trend and actually Mrs. wears nowdays bigger watches than I do (Her MK 8068 is 45mm and my Omega Seamaster is only 41mm...) I just bought her bigger and bigger watches 28mm -> 32 mm -> 38mm -> 45mm -Just buy her a mens watch; a bit feminine, meybe with white dial and ask her to wear it every now and then. Not a big deal. Woman loves gifts and jewellery.

Good luck and tell us how it went...
TheShockofG
Fanatic poster

Post by TheShockofG »

1st off grats on the Seamaster! I love Omega and hope to get one soon. If not Omega I would love to snag a Tudor!

2nd I explained to my wife point blank I liked it. I mean I really like it. She thought it was weird at the start, and probably still does, but she almost always wears one now and comments how she feels naked when she forgets to put one on. I had to play to what she wanted to get her into it. I bought her a Baby G which got very little wear, I bought her a Guess and she wore it a bit and enjoyed the compliments, I bought her an IceWatch and same thing she wore it occasionally and got comments. I almost gave up and then she bough herself a fitbit. It died so I bought her a Garmin Vivoactive HR and she wears it day and night. It is only off her wrist to charge :). My next venture is to ask her what her Garmin said her HR was during sex ;).
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Would it be an idea to go shopping for a watch together, one which she would actually like and it would be a gift from you.. and you could say no if you think it’s an ugly
One. Im sure there is something out there what you both like.
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

I have thought about, but I haven’t tried yet. In the past she would wear small wristwatchs, which I’m not into. I have tried to find out what kind of watches she likes and we have different tastes. She likes silver face wristwatches with black leather. It looks good on her, and I have given her a Calvin Klein City (K2G211C6) last Christmas. I would like to give her a Big Michael Kors, a D&G Rockabilly or a Calvin Klein.

But you have a valiant point. I haven’t tried to do that before and I would very much see if we have sold common tastes.
dante33
Starting poster

Post by dante33 »

I can kind of understand her not feeling up for it. It's a very big watch and might not be comfortable for her.

I'm lucky that my girlfriend wears fairly large watches, but she has made it quite clear that she only does it to please me. She has been doing it for several years now, and it does seem to have become second nature for her, but she still takes it off the second she comes home, and she often has to loosen the watches to rub her wrist. She mainly wears a 40 mm Guess in silver. Sure, the MK8086 is the 'dream' for me too, but I'd never try to get her to wear one, since she's already being such a trooper with her current ones (all 38-40 mm watches).

So while I understand the urge and the fetish (believe me), think of it from her point of view as well - if she doesn't feel it goes with her style and is uncomfortable, it is a very big thing to ask of someone. When the focus on the fetish becomes so strong, the woman can easily feel that they themselves doesn't turn you on, and that is not a good thing.
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

dante33 wrote:I can kind of understand her not feeling up for it. It's a very big watch and might not be comfortable for her.

I'm lucky that my girlfriend wears fairly large watches, but she has made it quite clear that she only does it to please me. She has been doing it for several years now, and it does seem to have become second nature for her, but she still takes it off the second she comes home, and she often has to loosen the watches to rub her wrist. She mainly wears a 40 mm Guess in silver. Sure, the MK8086 is the 'dream' for me too, but I'd never try to get her to wear one, since she's already being such a trooper with her current ones (all 38-40 mm watches).

So while I understand the urge and the fetish (believe me), think of it from her point of view as well - if she doesn't feel it goes with her style and is uncomfortable, it is a very big thing to ask of someone. When the focus on the fetish becomes so strong, the woman can easily feel that they themselves doesn't turn you on, and that is not a good thing.
You have a point, Dante. I could never dream of “forcing” my fetish on to her, and would very much like to tell her my side of that story. Even in this I am in doubt on how to tell her. She knows my fetish, but I haven’t told her what I like in bed or that I dream of what you have achieved. I have tried in small dosages, and I know that she is not very fond of big watches. How did you get the misses to wear the Guess?
dante33
Starting poster

Post by dante33 »

Stumb wrote: You have a point, Dante. I could never dream of “forcing” my fetish on to her, and would very much like to tell her my side of that story. Even in this I am in doubt on how to tell her. She knows my fetish, but I haven’t told her what I like in bed or that I dream of what you have achieved. I have tried in small dosages, and I know that she is not very fond of big watches. How did you get the misses to wear the Guess?
The Guess wasnt that different from what she already had (a 38 mm Fossil Stella, the first watch I gave her), so it wasnt really a problem (though she doesnt get why she needs another watch 'exactly the same' - she's really not interested in them).

I think you should try talking it down a fair bit. Apologize if you've come off too pushy and say that you enjoy how a watch looks on a pretty girl like your GF/wife, and say that it'd make you happy if she'd wear one when you go out. Then you dont force it on her at home or when she's at work, and you might me motivated to take her out more, if you know she'll wear a watch. It could be a win/win.

Then you can pick out 3-4 watches online that you really like and have her pick one - then she'll feel involved.

I think the important part is to get your GF to want to wear a watch to please you. Scale it back - dont comment on it when she doesnt wear it, compliment her when she does - but not all night.