WG.net

Please join our great community and share!
It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:36 pm 
Starting poster

I've noticed in my conversations with members of this site in online and in person that many people seem embarrassed about their watch fetish in a way that people with other fetishes are not. I'm wondering if this is because it is a lesser known fetish . Maybe watch fetishes tend to have vanilla sexual interests besides watches and lack experience explaining that they have a fetish to others?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:06 am 
Starting poster

I think for myself, it was difficult to open up about because I was afraid people would think it was strange. Being a guy that has a major fetish for women's watches, I was always afraid to bring it up to women, or better yet how to explain it to them

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:16 pm 
Dedicated poster

For me, I still don't know how to express that I find a woman wearing a watch turned to the inside of the wrist a turn on. Even to the point that, while I am a member of groups about wearing watches inside the wrist on places such as FB (I also wear like this myself), I am wary of posting in case it appears to friends, obviously not in said group, on my wall.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:03 pm 
Fanatic poster

the_keys78 wrote:
For me, I still don't know how to express that I find a woman wearing a watch turned to the inside of the wrist a turn on. Even to the point that, while I am a member of groups about wearing watches inside the wrist on places such as FB (I also wear like this myself), I am wary of posting in case it appears to friends, obviously not in said group, on my wall.

totally agree with you buddy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:48 pm 
Fanatic poster

For me I think it's so unique and quite rare .I think loads of people have a watch fetish but when it becomes sexual people struggle to comprehend it

Foot fetish and shoe fetish are much more common place but watches no

I have only ever told 2 girlfriends about it in my life . One was short term who indulged me and my current one who also indulges me but only occasionally as she does not really get it like I do after all this time

Also I suppose each person has different levels of the fetish as well

Some might just to look at them . Some touch some wear them and some even further than that if you get my drift .

I find my self as I get older being fascinated by most watches women wear I of course have my favourites but there are not many I dislike .

I wouldn't go up to someone I had just met and tell them as I would not feel comfortable however I would engage in coversation . Like I love your watch what make is it ? Even though most times I know

I love the chat and wear it might lead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 pm 
Fanatic poster

It is hard to find some likeminded people who shares this fetish and we all have very different tasts. I like women with a masculin wristwatch or a woman with a very big watch. It is fun to spot that kind of woman on the bus, at work or at the Zoo.

My wife knows about my fetish. It took me a long time to tell her, but she knows now and sometimes she will wear a wristwatch. She only wears a wristwatch when I ask her, not the other way around. It is good to be open abort it and it maybe be the way to exploir new ways to dive into this kind of fetish.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:00 am 
Fanatic poster

oK I’m going to say it.
It’s because when we see that type of watch we imagine it fastened tight around our cocks. And the owner manipulating it or maybe sucking on our bell end or fucking you with the watch bouncing off her clit at every stroke.
That’s why it’s embarassing!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:48 am 
Dedicated poster

cheshcat wrote:
oK I’m going to say it.
It’s because when we see that type of watch we imagine it fastened tight around our cocks. And the owner manipulating it or maybe sucking on our bell end or fucking you with the watch bouncing off her clit at every stroke.
That’s why it’s embarassing!

Not for me. For me a watch around my cock is turn off.