What do you like and is anything turn off?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Informatik123456
Starting poster

Re: What do you like and is anything turn off?

Post by Informatik123456 »

I like big round watches like the mk5020, the bigger the better. square watches or very small watches are a turn-off for me. same as you, i dont like muliple watches or wearing them in weird places. i do like cumming on watches though, and every fap session is just a search for anything involving watches or cumming on them.
grovercleveland
Starting poster

Post by grovercleveland »

scandinavian wrote:I thought it would be interesting to have a topic about this. I can start with myself:

It does not matter which hand the watch is on, but it has to be outside. It has to be only one watch, and it has to be on her wrist. Many watches, and watches around her neck, foot or something like that, is turn off for me. I don't like a watch around me cock (yes, I have tried that during sex), cum on watch, licking the watch or doing something else with the watch. I only like that the women is wearing the watch as normal (and of course whering it in bed).

I pretty much feel the same way. Also, I don't like when it's too loose and keeps moving up and down the arm, twisting.

About the type, I like big (not huge) metal watches (38-42 mm case). Some rubber and leather ones can be sexy, but I like the metal ones way more.
ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Post by ItsNotWeird »

Same as your taste...has to be outside, well fitted, only one etc...

Turn ons. Small. Square/circle on leather, Gucci 1500L, anything Cartier...

I am thankful so many are now wearing Daniel Wellington's, as I have grown to like that a lot.

Turn offs. Over size metal/male watches. Anything digital or retro...yuk. Not overly a fan of gold colour ones or anything blingy neither...
D-man
Power poster

Post by D-man »

Turn-ons: big (44mm and up, the bigger the better) round/square/rectangular on leather, metal. Not blingy, or very little. Inside or outside, not loose.

Turn-offs: small watches, digital, sports .... these can actually classify as major turn-offs.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

grovercleveland wrote:
scandinavian wrote:I thought it would be interesting to have a topic about this. I can start with myself:

It does not matter which hand the watch is on, but it has to be outside. It has to be only one watch, and it has to be on her wrist. Many watches, and watches around her neck, foot or something like that, is turn off for me. I don't like a watch around me cock (yes, I have tried that during sex), cum on watch, licking the watch or doing something else with the watch. I only like that the women is wearing the watch as normal (and of course whering it in bed).

I pretty much feel the same way. Also, I don't like when it's too loose and keeps moving up and down the arm, twisting.

About the type, I like big (not huge) metal watches (38-42 mm case). Some rubber and leather ones can be sexy, but I like the metal ones way more.
I agree with both of you, watching the watch is enough, no matter which hand it's on. I don't wear a watch myself, just interested in women wearing them. The watch has to be near her wrist and multiples just look odd. At least, multiples on the same hand, because they cancel each other out, less is more. Almost all the pics in the multi threads here have one or more watches that looks bad, which ruins the whole pic. If the top watch is nice and the others aren't dull/turn-offs, I can get some excitement from the pic, but that's rare. Well, one on each wrist would probably be better than only one, because I automatically look at women's wrists and if both wrists have watches, then it's double the fun.

However, I'd sooner suggest that a woman wears black leather bracelets on both wrists, because seeing a girl like that does more for me than any watch (but pics are far more rare), so any watch that resembles that is a big turn on, which is why I like cuff watches despite them often having square dials, which is a turn-off. This https://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Ka ... anBn/?ref= is the best example I can give you of the type of bracelet I like best. Nothing makes me more horny than seeing a woman with that kind of bracelet and, thankfully, they're much cheaper than a Rolex GMT. The pic is from my "Best Of" collection https://s779.photobucket.com/user/Kastr ... let?page=1 (if it asks for a password, then it's "watchgirls").

My favorite watch is the Rolex Submariner GMT with red/blue bezel, but many diver/G-Shock/misc. watches are also huge turn-ons as long as they have black dials and watch bands. The contrast to the woman's skin makes or breaks any excitement and black/shiny silver watches makes for the best contrast, while watches worn on sleeves or tattoos near the wrist negate any excitement. Big, but not huge, brick link metal watches are best, all categories, (not a big fan of i.e. huge Michael Kors, Breitling etc.), but black rubber/leather strap for misc. watches and black plastic for G-shock/divers watches also look great.

The big turn-offs are small, gold, square and/or loose watches (a few small watches look good and most midsize watches look nice). I'm quite conservative when it comes to shape, so if the watch band has holes in it (like some metal watches do) or some other unusual shape, then it does nothing for me, rather than being a turn-off. Some sports/smart watches have what looks like a blank dial, i.e. without visible digits and hands. For some reason that also does nothing to excite me.
the_keys78
Dedicated poster

Post by the_keys78 »

For me, it is not so much about what the watch is, but more about how it is worn.

It must be on the inside of the wrist, and love seeing a lady interact with it - whether this be looking at the time or adjusting it / putting it on etc. That said, I like it to look like a watch and not a bracelet, so an obvious clasp or buckle is great!
dante33
Starting poster

Post by dante33 »

Seems like I'm with most of the posters in this thread.

I dislike small watches, no matter the type. Large, preferably 38 mm+, metal (silver is best, rosegold is ok, gold is a bit of a turnoff). Leather straps is okay, but full metal is best (I dont mind Daniel Wellington watches). Like an earlier poster, I prefer round faces, unless it's watches like the CK dress series or watches where the band is as broad as the face (eg. Axcent Monitor).

Hence, my girlfriends collection is now three Michael Kors watches, a large, 4 cm CK dress, an old fossil watch and a 40 mm black face/black strap DW...
mainemike
Power poster

Post by mainemike »

Interesting thread. I guess I go against the current in that I like multiple watches - it shows an outward creativity in a person. It can be 2 small ones or large ones - just a round face - not into squares.

Pushing a watch is a turn on for me - [inside right wrist] and if it is a little loose that can be nice too. To see someone pushing 2 is a real turn on.

Metal bands I prefer especially when I can add an extension and wear it myself - I really like that.

Watches in other places - neck and or ankles - are fun and a nice add on of sorts especially when worn on a beach or some other place where you'd wear shorts so you can see them but I rarely see this trend.

Digitals are alright - especially the G-Shocks - I find women who wear them just look nice - you are your watch. An ugly watch on someone usually means the woman won't look as nice - it's an interesting observation I have concluded over many years.

But it is nice to see such diversity and people with preferences. I am not saying any styles are wrong or right - just that we all have our own tastes and it is nice to share them here with no prejudice.

Cheers
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

Men's watches don't do anything for me, no matter how its jeweled up or euphemized. I like small or mid sized watches, and tend to favor strap over metal, though there are plenty of metal ones I like. I'm attracted to simple more designerly watches over decorative ones. Stretchy noway; clasps and buckles are part of the package for me. Faces on the inside are a deal breaker for me. Never liked that. I like to look at ladies wearing, and wear my self; often trying to get copies of the watches I see in the wild that I like. And if I get the chance try on the actual ladies watch myself. I like to experience, as closely as possible, what the lady gets wearing the watch gets. I try to observe the nuances of how she wears, and try to see for myself when possible. There's a certain magic for me when I can get my hand into the actual worn lady's watch that I like. On a few very very rare occasions, I've gotten to handle her watch, and she's gone away wearing a copy.

And letting a lady see that I'm wearing the exact same watch she is to see her reaction, that's probably another subject.

I like multiples when done properly. Multiples for multiples sake doesn't necessarily work for me. But when nice watches that have similar characteristics or even identical are worn together its magic for me. Or even opposing, loose metal and tight leather together. When I was a kid I never thought I sees multiples but thought about it. Then a girl in grade school would occasionally wear her mom's watches together to class, and it was legendary for me. I notice when I see a lady wearing a watch, and she has room for one or two or more of the same/similar watches on her wrist (slender wrists with a wide "watch zone"). I also go for things like neck and ankle when it's nicely done. Heels worn with a nice matching strap or cord watch is wonderful, or a workout watch on the beach is nice. Very rare thing to see, I suspect that I'm spending so much time checking out wrists that I miss that one in thousands lady who is sporting a watch on her ankle.

Digital watches are a mixed lot for me, most I don't really get in to, though there are some of the Timex Ironman and Nike Imara & Kilo watches I like (the curvy ones). Some of the fitness watches are ok, again here big and chunky doesn't work. the long/narrow rectangular ones can be nice. It often comes down to the lady wearing. I've tried getting into the Apple watches without success. To me they are more computers than watches, and the general look doesn't appeal to me.

The watches that attract me are usually ones I've seen worn in the wild. I've become interested in watches I never would have looked at otherwise when I see them worn well on a lady's wrist. Sadly watches are becoming fewer and fewer, with the wrist computers taking over valuable wrist-estate in this day and age. Or smart phones making for a criminally bare wrist.

Lately I have seen the kissing-licking videos out there of a lady getting friendly with her or someone else's watch. I never thought I'd like this sort of thing, but if I like the watch and the lady is easy to look at, nice.
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

Turn on : round case, leather or plastoc straps, the bigger the better. I love to touch, smell, kiss and lick when I can, especially when a woman is wearing it. And since men watches are often bigger than woman's, I tend to favor those too. There's nothing like a big leather watch on a small woman's wrist.

Turn off : small watches, metal (especially gold color, don't know why), square case. The watch around my dick. Anything that is fitbit or Apple watch or something with too much technology in it.