I'm one of those girls

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Baby G Boy
Fanatic poster

Re: I'm one of those girls

Post by Baby G Boy »

Don’t want to crash the party but please be all aware that the account „Luisa95“ could be fake.

We had really good conversations over the last few days but she never replied for a sort of proof that she is real and is now ignoring every message.

Don‘t get me wrong. Just want you all to be careful and safe.
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

I got this feeling too.. completely gone off radar.
DWLover
Starting poster

Post by DWLover »

deleted
Last edited by DWLover on Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Baby G Boy
Fanatic poster

Post by Baby G Boy »

She sent two pics of which she stated it was her.
I could post them here to clarify who‘s really shown on them. But first I think it would be good to catch a word from Watchmaster about the case.

What do you think?

The whole thing is not a big deal anyway but I‘m sick of that fake wannabe smartasses trying to scam you.
Luisa95
Starting poster

Post by Luisa95 »

Hello everybody,

I want to tell you that I'am quite sorry for what happened, or especially what did not happen. I haven't been online and answering for a few days now, because an unfortnuate and sudden private matter. I will reply to all of you, promised.

And I do want to make one thing clear, I came here to talk and don't want to "scam" anybody. If somebody feels that way, I am really sorry. I never wanted pics of anykind from anybody. I wanted conversation, and thanks to you, I got it from many positive people. It's true, I hat 2 contacts that I aborted conversations with. It just was not for me.

So long!
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

Luisa95 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:46 am Hello everybody,

I want to tell you that I'am quite sorry for what happened, or especially what did not happen. I haven't been online and answering for a few days now, because an unfortnuate and sudden private matter. I will reply to all of you, promised.

And I do want to make one thing clear, I came here to talk and don't want to "scam" anybody. If somebody feels that way, I am really sorry. I never wanted pics of anykind from anybody. I wanted conversation, and thanks to you, I got it from many positive people. It's true, I hat 2 contacts that I aborted conversations with. It just was not for me.

So long!
Great that your'e back! Can you describe more what watches mean to you? That's so interesting. Are you into specific kind of watches? Does it matter how a watch is worn, like left/right, loose/tight, outside/inside?
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Post by dazzaboy04 »

I hate to be the one to say it, but can we all please just like calm down a little bit and leave Luisa alone here?
Just because you "feel" as if you're getting ignored doesn't mean someone is fake.

It just sounds like you're all pestering her.
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

dazzaboy04 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:11 pm I hate to be the one to say it, but can we all please just like calm down a little bit and leave Luisa alone here?
Just because you "feel" as if you're getting ignored doesn't mean someone is fake.

It just sounds like you're all pestering her.
I agree. We are behaving like children with only a piece of candy to share. We need to be patient, and let it run its course. If she wants to talk, listen to her and be happy a woman have the same interest as you.
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Post by dazzaboy04 »

Great that your'e back! Can you describe more what watches mean to you? That's so interesting. Are you into specific kind of watches? Does it matter how a watch is worn, like left/right, loose/tight, outside/inside?
Literally only just seen this. This poor girl had to disappear for an urgent serious private matter and the second she comes back and tells you that, the first thing you ask her about are her wristwatches?? I'm not surprised Luisa has terminated conversations with a few of you if I'm being honest. Luisa, you have got absolutely nothing to apologise for. Judging by "So long!" This poor girl is fuming. And I'm not surprised.
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Post by dazzaboy04 »

And on top of her serious private matter, you accuse her of being fake
DWLover
Starting poster

Post by DWLover »

dazzaboy04 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:19 am And on top of her serious private matter, you accuse her of being fake

Maybe you are the one who received Luisa's reply and you think Luisa was poor from your perspective.
Only Luisa know what she does.
Moreover, why did you push the post twice?
Baby G Boy
Fanatic poster

Post by Baby G Boy »

Dazzaboy - the savior of the molested. Well done!

Don‘t want to get any much deeper into the situation.
But all I asked for was the community to be aware that the account could(!) be fake. Nothing more than a guess for that‘s not uncommon.

I have clarified the situation with her and were polite in every conversation and still will be in any other conversation that could follow.
Luisa95
Starting poster

Post by Luisa95 »

dazzaboy04 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:18 am
Literally only just seen this. This poor girl had to disappear for an urgent serious private matter and the second she comes back and tells you that, the first thing you ask her about are her wristwatches?? I'm not surprised Luisa has terminated conversations with a few of you if I'm being honest. Luisa, you have got absolutely nothing to apologise for. Judging by "So long!" This poor girl is fuming. And I'm not surprised.
Thanks, I did not know this was still a thing here :D Havent been online for a few days because a good friend of mine gave birth (she is alone and we push through that together). I guess I reached out to everyone, whom I did not respond for a longer time. And I am currently not interested in new messages, conversations and what ever. There are other things in life. And after something bad happened, this little wonder happened. I am going to be a godmother soon, and a damn proud one.