Where does this fetish come from?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Where does this fetish come from?

Post by rightwrist »

Hi,

I always wondered why i have this fetish and where it came from.. i never had any weird experience as a child, just had a special feeling for watches when i was somewhat young..

Thought about the psychilogical part of this fetish and i can't seem to find out why this fetish exists. I mean, the brain has to somehow like to see a nice watch on a girls wrist which get us exited. But why??
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

I've been wondering about this a lot myself and i really can't explain it. Even when i talk to people about it and they say why, i can't answer them! All i can remember was from when i was young i just had this strange reaction when i saw a girl wearing a nice looking watch. It's weird but at least it's not one of the more scarier fetishes out there!
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Post by dazzaboy04 »

i cant really explain it either, i do however remember my first experience that got me into girls wearing these watches...the movie Twister.

as soon as i saw Helen Hunt in that watch...i dont know...its hard to explain why i felt it but there was the reaction that jo18fuk i think you're referrin to.it was this movie and seein Helen Hunt in this watch what got me into this fetish...

i dont have the brass to tell people about it cos for me this is a scary fetish to have,my other fetish, my boot fetish, is not so scary, i tell girls that cos its not an unusual fetish to have and they say things like askin me what kinda boots, then tellin me they've got thousands of pairs, but for me this watch fetish is a scary fetish
macam
Fanatic poster

Post by macam »

OK!
Last edited by macam on Tue May 29, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Yeah ofcourse it's not the baddest fetish out there.. things could be way worse. I got another fetish which i'd rather not tell anyone about (told only two girls.. nothing to do with childs btw dont worry).

Dont see me wrong, but i aint waiting for the stories what got you guys started cause i've already seen most of em :D

I just like a discussion about why this fetish exists. But i guess thats a hard one.
tick
Fanatic poster

Post by tick »

Mine started with my next door neighbour when i was 14 she was wearing a rolex big one it was! Since then ive been hookd! I also like leather thats my other fetish also another fetish which i wont share its nuthin bad or weird give u a clue its a household appliance that makes alot of noise and sucks
Any pics of sexy girls with massive steel watches, post them in this forum!!
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

think u mentioned the hoover b4 mate
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

My wife asks same question. I told her that I really dont know; it was not something I could choose from list when my brains were made.

She knows about it it plays with me...more often now when she is getting used to it. She thinks I am weirdo but at least she knows why I keep on buying big watches to her. :roll:
Makes life a lot easier, but I cant no more look girls with watches, because she knows immediately whats going on... :lol:
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

green man wrote:My wife asks same question. I told her that I really dont know; it was not something I could choose from list when my brains were made.

She knows about it it plays with me...more often now when she is getting used to it. She thinks I am weirdo but at least she knows why I keep on buying big watches to her. :roll:
Makes life a lot easier, but I cant no more look girls with watches, because she knows immediately whats going on... :lol:
Sounds like you have a nice understanding wife :)
Skylark
Dedicated poster

Re: Where does this fetish come from?

Post by Skylark »

[Deleted]
Last edited by Skylark on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

I still can remember to this day that when I was back in high school (10 odd years ago) I was at a friends bday party. This girl liked me and would always tease me when swimming ie: I would try to get out the pool while she would grab my legs and hold me back. She wore a large white watch and I think it started from there.

Over the years I have developed a fetish for large steel watches, mostly with a dark face. My favourite being the Rolex Sub - think someone mentioned they went to hospital and a female nurse was wearing a rolex sub. That is a dream to me.

I am on the constant lookout for woman wearing large steel watches when in public rather than looking at a girls face. First right wrist, left wrist then face.

One thing is for certain, this fetish will be with us till the very end.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

nodnerb wrote:I still can remember to this day that when I was back in high school (10 odd years ago) I was at a friends bday party. This girl liked me and would always tease me when swimming ie: I would try to get out the pool while she would grab my legs and hold me back. She wore a large white watch and I think it started from there.

Over the years I have developed a fetish for large steel watches, mostly with a dark face. My favourite being the Rolex Sub - think someone mentioned they went to hospital and a female nurse was wearing a rolex sub. That is a dream to me.

I am on the constant lookout for woman wearing large steel watches when in public rather than looking at a girls face. First right wrist, left wrist then face.

One thing is for certain, this fetish will be with us till the very end.
I remember being in the school cafeteria (perhaps 12 years or so) and seeing a classmate, who I don't normally fancy, wearing a big plastic watch and finding it odd that I got aroused by looking at it. That girl became so much prettier in my eyes with that watch on, even though she wouldn't arouse me at all without a watch.

For me it's about the contrast the watch (or even better, a leather bracelet) makes to the skin. White skin color and black watches create the largest contrast and turns me on the most. Silver metal watches also make a very nice contrast, especially if they're glittering/shimmering. Black or dark blue dials turn me on the most, while white dials look kind of boring. Rolex GMT is the best watch IMO, but black leather bracelets wins over them every time.

Ugly hands are a turn off for me as well as gold watches/dials. Not really into hands when there's not a watch, but beautiful hands and watch is a great combo.
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

I fully agree with you there Devon, for me the large cold steel against my skin.......ummmmm.

As for gold watches, nope, has to be silver all the way. Even better - silver on a lovely olive tanned skin with beautiful hands and long finger nails!
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

Since being with my missus I think I've purchased a watch/year, all large steel and she does not mind wearing them at all for me and finds my fetish interesting. It is rather embarrasing when poeple/friends say "wearing your boyfriends watch" to which she says, "no, he bought it for me" I think one or two of her friends know about my fetish :oops:
fritzhugo
Starting poster

Post by fritzhugo »

Hi there!

I like this fetish I´m having, it don´t causes me or anybody else any harm at all. I ll had this all away back from my childhood.

Regards.

F.