Moderator: WatchMaster

Rick
Power poster

The fetish

Post by Rick »

Let's just state some personal facts:

I don't like fakes.
I don't like modeling with watches.
I don't like the previous posts in the steel area of the forum.

And here's why:

One of the most exiting parts of seeing a girl wearing a big watch is that she has chosen to wear it herself. Not that some one has put the watch on her wrist in Photoshop or told her to wear it for a shoot.

And what's the deal with the recent pics in the steel album? Well, where are the big watches? For the record I must say I like your pics Jettmanas, but more as a man (very beautiful girls) than a big watch fetishist (no big watches).

At last, what the hell is Baby-G?! It's small and it doesn't do anything for me.

But that's just me wining. What do you guys have to say?

Small or large watches?
The real deal or fakes?

Rick
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

totally agree with u there.. best part is when the girl has bought the watch and chosen to wear it herself!
sevenson
Fanatic poster

Post by sevenson »

I also totally agree. As you say, the real thrill is to see a girl wearing a big watch just because she wants to. It's sooo sexy! 8)

Unfortunately, good authentic pics are hard to come by and for that reason I can enjoy modelling pictures as well. If a model is wearing the watch you have a better possibility to get the perfect watch fetish, at least visually. But still, it isn't the same thrill as when the girl has chosen the watch herself. Photoshop pictures personally doesn't give me anything, but again, it's a way to produce the perfect visual fetish and apparently some people like it.

I also hate Baby-G and I hate all small jewelry watches, no matter how expensive they are. The watch has to be BIG. Generally, I don't like steel watches at all even though there are exceptions. I better like divers watches with black straps and I very much like watches with wide leather watchbands like the Axcent range of watches.

But most of all I like G-Shock's. Unfortunately they're totally out of fashion nowadays. I also have to say that G-Shock's look better on younger girls, preferably teenagers (like Olivia and Janey) or women with a very sporty attitude.