How to tell my wife about my fetish

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

excitedbyswatch
Starting poster

How to tell my wife about my fetish

Post by excitedbyswatch »

I have a Swatch fetish and have since the age of 11 when at school at the girls wore Pop and Originals. I have bought many over the years in secret and currently only have one, a blue choco form 2003 which I wear when at work only.

My wife knows nothing about my fetish (she wears a steel Kahuna), but I really want to tell her and get to wear a watch of my choice. HELP!!
Last edited by excitedbyswatch on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HoppysFetish
Fanatic poster

Re: Swatch Fetish...and how to tell the wife

Post by HoppysFetish »

This is a tricky one.
I just picked the right moment to tell my wife. One night she got curious as to why I liked seeing her in lingerie wearing one of her watches before we went to bed. So I told her about my fetish and she was cool about it and thinks not only is it harmless but my fetish also works as sex stimulant……
My wife also confessed to me that she like’s seeing women wearing large watches loose on their wrists after she got me a Seiko watch for my birthday and wanted have my old watch. She told me liked my Citizen Promaster so much, she would wear it while I was away with work each week because it was large and chunky and loved the way it felt on her wrist when she wore it loose.

The one thing I have never told my wife is that I have joined a forum sharing and posting pics……

Some pics of my wife wearing her watches…..

http://watchgirls.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2424

http://watchgirls.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2590
Last edited by HoppysFetish on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Re: Swatch Fetish...and how to tell the wife

Post by rightwrist »

You could ask her when you are just before or after making sex, what she would do if you told her you had a "weird" fetish? By telling that, she maybe thinks you are in really weird stuff and if you tell her then you have a watch fetish she prolly find it ok... anyway goodluck!
excitedbyswatch
Starting poster

Re: How to tell my wife about my fetish

:D

I told her yesterday...took some bloody courage but finally did it. She was fine and we even went out yesterday and bought her a watch.
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

So how did she react when you told her?
excitedbyswatch
Starting poster

Fine...I chose the right moment and just told her. As I siad we went out the very next day and bought her a swatch which she wears for me and is even thinking of wearing it everyday :D
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Which watch did you buy for her?
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

and can we see some pics
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

She didn't have any questions about it?
excitedbyswatch
Starting poster

No, she had no questions and did not think it was weird in any way.

The watch we went and bought was http://www.buyaswatch.co.uk/proddetail. ... t=120&nav=

She wears it only for me on "special occasions". It has the desired effect!!!!
wings
Power poster

Post by wings »

I told my currently girlfriend about my watch fetish after about 3-4 month.. Nowdays she wears a white swatch http://www.buyaswatch.co.uk/proddetail. ... t=118&nav= and i just bought a black popswatch for her on ebay.. :lol:

I have always told my girlfriends about my fetish after 2-4 months... all have been ok with my fetish :D
personally, I prefer square feminine watches and all types swatches, remember when i was about 12 years old and a lot of girls im my school used to wear swatches both originals, small and scubas.... Miss those times...

funny that there are many swatch pictures here but many seem's not working? is it my computer? want to see them all!!!!!!!!
RedHarlequin
Starting poster

Post by RedHarlequin »

Well guys,

I really respect you for being brave enough to tell your girlfriends.

My experiences are a little different. Actually I told my Ex about it, ....more or less. I thought it might be a good idea to tell her in bits and pieces.

So I did tell her that I´m kind of into watches and that it turns me on. BUT: I did not tell her that it is the watch itself. In other words I just told her that I like it, when SHE wears HER watch. She was quite cool about it, she even included her watch into "making me interested in going to bed early".

Everything worked fine for about 1 1/2 years. I enjoyed her wearing and "using" her watch at home, and outside I enjoyed looking at other women wearing watches. Then she did notice that I use to stare at other women´s arms and watches every now and then (Can´t do anything against it). Long story short: She became kind of jealous and I really had to fight against my "special linking" in public AND at home. It was almost impossible to convince her that she was wrong. Every glimpse at a watch (even while watching TV) was "suspicious". Later on I have always felt like being watched.

She thought I was into her AND her hands with her watch,.....but I am into watches....

My current girlfriend is different. She is very.....errr lets say narrow-minded. Once we watched a documentary about "fetish". One of those guys was into rubber gloves (?!) an she really told me her opinion about guys "like this". It might be possible that she would react better than I forecast, but still.....

For now I keep it to myself and enjoy my fetish on my own. And it is very easy to "manipulate" without her knowing your actual intend.

- "I think a bigger watch would really suit you"

Greetings from Germany
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Greetings from Germany

RedHarlequin
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

I told it to my girlfriend 2 years ago and she accepted it well even as a sexual stimulant. She bought 5 watches since then and you can't know how happy I am. And this will continue :D
maarten
Starting poster

Post by maarten »

Hello guys, well I just discovered this forum a few days a go. I'm still very fascinated about the fact that I'm not the only person on this planet having this fetish! I think it does give me strenght to tell my girlfriend about my fetish because I think (like most members on this forum) it's a bit strange ;)

It's only the watch that's fascinating me. I love big metal/steel wachtes (Guess and Esprit Houston ones) and I turns me on looking at them during sex or looking at them while jerking off!

I'm not sure if I'm gonna tell my girlfriend about my fetish but I'm glad I can share my passion with you guys!

Greetings from Holland
marna
Power poster

Post by marna »

Everyone is always cool with it.

When it comes to friends:
I've told some of my friends and my brothers, nobody thinks it's weird or a big deal. They are all like "huh. Well I guess one can be attracted to that too"
One of my friends really likes watches, so I told him. Though he doesn't have a sexual thing for it himself, he responded "well, just another example of how awesome watches are"
None of my friends stopped wearing watches after I told them or anything (proof that they were not uncomfortable with it in any way. Note: I also told them I only like women's watches. Worn by women. Which is true)

When it comes to girlfriends:
Well, I've only had one.
I told her quite early that I had a thing for watches, and that she will probably get one as present some day. And she did, for x-mas.
Next time we had sex, I asked her to leave it on. (Think she had forgotten about the fetish :S, she was kind of wierd though)
After that, she never took it off before sex, but I was always afraid to give the watch too much attention, so I never got to cum on it or anything. :(

But yeah.
I think it's highly unlikely anyone will ever say "OMG, YOU ARE A FREAK! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!"
Because it's not. It's just a fetish we have.