girls in public

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

VincentIII
Fanatic poster

girls in public

Post by VincentIII »

here's one; what do you do when you have a cell phone with cam and your at the mall, grocery store, etc..
and spot a woman wearing a nice watch.. maybe a ladies Omega, fossil, Guess, etcc or some nice midsize or larger sports watch and want to grab a pic w/o them knowing.. This has happened many times with me..
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Re: girls in public

Post by dazzaboy04 »

iv gotta say that has happend to me many times, how u do it without them knowin is difficult
iv only ever managed it once

in the queue at a card shop in the town centre, woman was in front of me hands by her side wearing a black sports watch

heart went all a flutter, got ma phone out, set to camera (i had to make it look like i was txtin) ;) and took a snap!
WhiteCollarWorker
Power poster

Post by WhiteCollarWorker »

Last edited by WhiteCollarWorker on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

Ive done this loads of times for a couple of years in central london during the summer season. I took a small vid cam with me and would spend all day wondering around, by the time id get home id have loads of pictures and great vids!