Women’s personalities, your dream girl and their watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

HoppysFetish
Fanatic poster

Women’s personalities, your dream girl and their watches

Post by HoppysFetish »

Coming home from work today on the train, a group of teenagers were talking about their dream girl and how they judge personalities, some said by their breasts, hair style, the sex they had etc……
Then I remembered how I used to get an idea of women’s personality……

In my younger days my grandfather advised me while I was dating and looking for love,
“That you can’t judge a book by its cover until you read it”
I other words you can’t judge a person by their looks until you talk to them and get to know them.

But I used to also judge women by the type of watch style they wore.
Back then and now I always get turned on looking at women wearing watches, but I also felt when women wore a style of watch on their wrists, it showed their personality, personal style and taste.

When I first met my wife, I thought she wasn’t the dream girl I was after (a Brunette wearing a sexy silver watch and slim build)
She wore a Gold Bracelet Citizen watch loose on her slim wrist, she was Blond, neatly dressed and she was a slim build.
6 months later we were engaged then 1 yr later we were married.
After 8 yrs of marriage, we have 2 gorgeous girls that are going to grow up hot like their mother, my wife has gone from being a Blond to her natural Brunette hair. She has gone from wearing ladies style watches to silver men’s size watches, sex between us got hotter after I told her about my fetish and she told me about her fetish for wearing men’s size watches lose on her slim wrists.

My wife turned out to be my perfect dream girl and WatchGirl..... :D 8) :wink:
Last edited by HoppysFetish on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Re: Women’s personalities, your dream girl and their watches

Post by VincentIII »

That's a really awesome story.. Not sure about a dream girl as of yet.. When I was in HS I saw a girl who did the multiple thing tho she wore mens watches.. after class would start, she would borrow watches from the guys she sat around and a few watches on each wrist.. She used to borrow one that looked like a surfing style watch on velcro strap, then a swatch from another guy, don't remember the 3rd she used to borrow.. moving forward... when I was 1st year in college I had this psychology class where this one blonde girl who used to sit not far from me would wear a cool midsize Tag Heuer
2000 model in Two-Tone that I would drool over.. Also seen an oriental Gal in another class whom used to wear a mens
datejust and maybe a breitling some days.. Now I'm at a point from all the pics I seen, love the look of the Men's submariner or similar on a woman's average sized wrist... That one is a turn on for me.. I'm hoping to find a girl who is ok with my
hobby/fetish and maybe will like wearing bigger watches.. I still like seeing women wearing ladies sized like fossils and such..
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)