sleeping with women wearing men's watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

jimpetersdog
Dedicated poster

sleeping with women wearing men's watches

Post by jimpetersdog »

Has anyone slept with a women just because they were wearing a man's size watch? Must admit I have been guilty and some of them were not the best.
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Re: sleeping with women wearing men's watches

Post by VincentIII »

I only wish.. my fantasy would be to do so with a woman wearing maybe a mens rolex sub or similar.. but alas..
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
babygfan
Starting poster

Post by babygfan »

I haven't but I also wish. :D
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

before meeting my present girlf I would take a mens size steel watch to a club and once I meet a woman i would ask her to wear my watch I was carrying. I would say to her "just purchased it today and its a little tight to wear and do not feel like carrying it in my pocket" And then I would say to her "the watch looks good on you"

And the rest is history....
SantosForever
Fanatic poster

Post by SantosForever »

jimpetersdog wrote:Has anyone slept with a women just because they were wearing a man's size watch? Must admit I have been guilty and some of them were not the best.
Not only "just because": she was my girlfriend and she had a big chronograph men size...

One of my dreams is sleeping with a woman wearing ONLY men's size watches (Rolex or Cartier are at the top...) and at least some metal necklace or metal bracelets. No other.

Enjoy it!!!