Big watch sighting

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Big watch sighting

Post by VincentIII »

Hello members.. well erlier this afternoon I was shopping at a local grocery store when I spotted for the
1st time in my area, a woman wearing a rather large 40mm style mens watch.. I'm kicking myself
for not complimenting or asking what brand.. It looks awesome.. as far as I can tell it is similar to
this one minus the chronograph features; I was at least 5 feet away from seeing such a piece.. had a
smooth bezel and as I said at least 40 mm dial

""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Re: Big watch sighting

Post by spikesdudleydog »

try talking to the lady or if u can manage it take a picture on your phone, so we can see what u are talking about
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Yeah that would be good.. I also saw a so nice hot girl with a metal mens watch size on her right wrist.. man that was nice. Also saw another girl last week with a metal watch on her left wrist, also about 40mm, she was actually playing with it in front of me.. But that didnt really turn me on cause she wore it left :P
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

Guys, I wish I had talked to this woman and asked here the brand.. it was huge.. I have never seen a woman
in my local city since yesterday with something that big on her wrist.. The size of the watch case was
similar to this..

""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

ask her then !, if u dont ask u will never know the make