Stories about watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Stories about watches

Post by Cradlis »

Hi everyone!

I'm a little bit surprise that nobody created such a topic before... Well, the idea is to tell stories about watches in wich you were involved, especially those where youwere able to touch it without being noticed by the girl wearing it. And if you can join an image of the watch, would be even better :)

I'll start the topic :)

I was at a music concert and I was right in the front of the stage with so many other people. At some time, a gothic girl wearing that watch came just in front of me and the idea came : Can I touch it? I was able to do it many times without being noticed : both the glass and the brand. I even faked to drop something on the floor and I saw it really closely, about 20 cm of my face. Let me tell you that I was really excited... :D

I have some others, but I'll keep them for later. What about you guys?
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Re: Stories about watches

Post by VincentIII »

The only story I have to share goes like this;
One of the temp jobs I worked at there were some ladies that all wore different
kinds of Rolex ladies date watches with oyster bracelets that they were given
for having worked there so many years.. While I worked there I complimented
a few of them on their watch.. A few of the gals were nice enough to show me
and some even slip of their wrist so I could hold and getter a better look..
one lady even offered for me to take her watch off..
:D :)

Image Image
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

VincentIII wrote:The only story I have to share goes like this;
One of the temp jobs I worked at there were some ladies that all wore different
kinds of Rolex ladies date watches with oyster bracelets that they were given
for having worked there so many years.. While I worked there I complimented
a few of them on their watch.. A few of the gals were nice enough to show me
and some even slip of their wrist so I could hold and getter a better look..
one lady even offered for me to take her watch off..
:D :)

Image Image

what about the time you bought a Fossil Big Tic the same as a woman and told her " Look They Match ", tell us that one !
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

Ok... Well actually it started with me buying a Fossil Big Tic Red Flame and my
then supervisor whom also was a fossil fan, had noticed my new purchase..
One morning while I was waiting to start work, I had noticed something
an interesting watch peak out from under my supervisor's sleeve.. So I was
curious and I hopped over the table we were at and pulled her jacket sleeve back
and noticed my team supervisor was wearing the women's version of my fossil flame
BIG Tic.. She had told me she bought it b/c she liked mine so much.. She even
took it off her wrist one morning so I could help pull the stem out to set the time..

ImageImage
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
Skylark
Dedicated poster

Post by Skylark »

[Deleted]
Last edited by Skylark on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

Cradis, would love to hear more of your stories.. also someone should ask Jo,
she used to have a few decent well fictitious stories..
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

It was in 2002, second grade, 14 years old. There was that girl in my gym class and she was always wearing a beautiful watch. Unfortunately I cannot post a picture, I don't remember it well enough and I've forgotten the brand and everything else. All I can say is that was a black strap, silver case with a small bit of aqua surrounding it, it was not digital... Well, she was wearing that watch everyday and I was in love with her, something really strong. I wasn't able to talk to her because I was too shy...

Well, during a gym class, the teacher ask to all students to sit to hear some theory. I was lucky : the girl just sat before me and her hands were in her back. And then, without being noticed, I was able to touch the watch during a minute or so... I may be sound like a psycho but it was ******* great...

Sorry for my unperfect english, it's not my first language :?
fingers560
Fanatic poster

Post by fingers560 »

spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

written as a woman .
but twitter says a the person is a man . . . .
juanmoore
Starting poster

Post by juanmoore »

spikesdudleydog wrote:
written as a woman .
but twitter says a the person is a man . . . .
Even though it says written as a woman, i thought it was written by a male just from a woman’s POV. Either way, it was good and I would like to read more.

Thanks for sharing.
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

I loved reading this story as well. I do not think the twitter acct has anything to do with the wattpad page..
watchfamily
Starting poster

Post by watchfamily »

That last story is really incredible!!
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

Great stories...
Last edited by Niks on Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

Very nice.
Last edited by Niks on Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

Niks wrote:Great stories... Been a long time since I posted here but here's 2 stories I can share.

I had booked a holiday to South Africa, so a nice long haul flight awaited me. I selected a window seat at the back of the plane (no seats behind), because I didn't want stupid inconsiderate moron's hitting my seat from behind everytime they moved around. So, I boarded the plane and got to my seat, and next to me sat this lady who must have been in her 30's. The economy section towards the rear of the plane was 3/4 empty so, didnt look like it was going to be a busy flight. This lady sitting next to me was wearing a black hoody jumper, sleeves rolled down but thought of anything watch related never crossed my mind at all. 20 mins after takeoff as I was getting comfy in my seat and going through which movies to watch on the entertainment system, she rolls up her sleeve and there I see a Swatch rebel, black with pink markers on it. Well, my heart started beating hard and fast, eyes almost popped out and hooked on her Swatch and I thought this was going to be one amazing flight!. 2.5 hours into the flight, she decides to go to sleep, gets in her comfy position but unfortunately her hand and Swatch go under the blanket. A little disappointed, I carried on watching a movie. 30 mins later, she tossed and turned and went into a deep sleep with some snoring. Only this time, her hand and Swatch are visible and literally right next to my arm. So, I looked around and no one in sight, I looked down closer to her Swatch and notice the scratches on it, the band well used and I had to say it looked sexy on her. My heart still pounding, I moved my hand closer to her Swatch and very softly gently touched the screen of her Swatch whilst being careful not to press on it to hard. Wow, this felt amazing! I kept touching her Swatch for a good 10 minds, as she was fast asleep snoring away. Then, suddenly she moved and I quickly removed my hand and she rolled her head the other way and went back to snoring. Only this time, she put her hand more higher up and more easier to touch! This was just so amazing, I just watched the second hand go round and round for a couple of mins whilst touching myself under the blanket. Then, I thought of doing something so random, I made sure no one was looking, that she was still asleep and snoring. I moved my face closer to her Swatch, and I could hear it tick, I smelt it and it had a scent of her perfume on it. Then I slowly and very gently, moved in closer and rubbed my lips on the screen of her Swatch, it felt so smooth! I kept doing this for the next 5 mins, then I thought I'd take it one step further, and I started to gently lick the screen of her Swatch, round in circles, really feeling it and it was just pure heaven! I kept doing this for the next 10 mins, rubbed my lips on it, licked it slowly covering and feeling every part of that screen. I wanted to carry on doing it, but then the air hostesses started walking around so I had sit normally. However, my eyes were still hooked on that Swatch. After the food service and all that, I plucked up the courage to talk to her and after a while of talking, I mentioned her watch looks cool. She said she loves the brand Swatch and has a few of them, that particular one was her favourite and had it for 4 years. I really wanted to ask naughty questions like if she had ever 'played' with her Swatch, but I thought no way! I told her I collected Swatches too and have a few of them, she was impressed and wanted to see some pictures of them. So best thing I could propose was if we exchanged numbers, I could send her some pictures of my collection, to which she agreed! So, the flight went on and with a good few hours left and she fell asleep again! This time she had her slightly hanging off the armrest, closer to my leg. Again, she had her face the other way and started to snore. So, I thought this would be my perfect chance to really touch her Swatch, I bent down to pretend to pull up my socks and I rubbed the screen of her Swatch on my lips, ran my tongue around her the screen of her Swatch, it felt so perfect. Then i thought this is my one chance, so I rolled myself facing towards her, made sure no one was looking and I took out my cock, and slowly moved it closer to her Swatch, getting closer and closer and finally my cock touched the screen of her Swatch, I rubbed it around her Swatch gently and softly, round in circles and it felt amazing! Then I could see someone coming down the Alley to use the toilet which was behind me, and I had to quickly put myself back how I was. After that, the long cue of people using the toilet started to build up as we were now approaching our destination. Well, she woke up and had no idea of the pleasurable time I had with her Swatch. She had rolled her sleeves down as we were landing and that was the last I saw of her Swatch. Once we landed and were outside the airport, I asked her if she would like to meet up for a drink or coffee, perhaps show me around. She said she and her boyfriend have plans with the family, so she would be really busy - we said our goodbyes and went our own ways. Oh well, that was the last time I saw her and her sexy Swatch but truly a time to remember!
Wow, that must be the greatest story I ever heard about wristwatch gropping. You are very lucky, I envy you! To be able to touch, smell, kiss, lick and even dick touch... I am amazed.

Just to know, by the description you gave, is this the swatch rebel she was wearing?

https://ibb.co/Kh8sFxk